You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
diddlyv

New Coal Ship When

15 comments in this topic

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,677 posts
3,550 battles

Yoshino is more or less a tier 10 Azuma with torpedoes. It has been confirmed to be coal, but I still do not know when it is coming. It is long over due though. 

My fingers are crossed for USS Georgia to be coal too, but its currency has not been confirmed yet

[WOLFC]
Members
614 posts
5,087 battles

I have a feeling that Yoshino will replace Salem at Tier X, and Wargaming will pull a Kronshtadt and remove Jean Bart after 6-7 months and replace with Georgia for Coal. We just got 2 new free xp ships, and if Georgia is made available for steal WG won't be able to sell it in the premium shop.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,862 posts
8,222 battles

Yoshino is being given to testers when the patch drops for real-world experience on the live servers. Figure one, maybe two patches to make necessary adjustments and tie up the loose ends. I figure it ought to be dropping into the Armoury just as the next ship-discount voucher is being issued.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,600 posts
12,563 battles

I'd kill for them to add USS Washington. and lets be honest, who wouldn't want another North Carolina but with MORE AA guns with the current amount of CVs?:fish_aqua:

[PWH]
Members
139 posts
5,840 battles

Wonder if the Smolensk will be coal or a Steel ship, though I really don't care much, its gun layout makes me think something more French then Russian, with its 4X4 gun layout but who cares, I guess. I am more interested in the French-lanta/ Super advanced De Grasse prem line. Though makes me think that if they have a premium tier 8 and tier 10 french light cruiser, why didn't they just decide to just create a French light cruiser line split at tier 6 or 7, with the premium ships taking there places on the tech tree, though I am guess the Bayard with be gold, and the Colbert will be Steel.  :cap_old: Yet another ship i won't be getting because I can't get my team together for ranked.

Spoiler

1*E0xOGCPm6tsS-liLmVusPA.jpeg

Spoiler

1*8DNx2TGzgNQefeCQSiQxGg.jpeg

[TORP]
Members
279 posts
25,032 battles

Sitting on 442K of coal, prolly be at 600K by the time the discount coupon drops.  

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,546 posts
10,669 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yoshino is being given to testers when the patch drops for real-world experience on the live servers. Figure one, maybe two patches to make necessary adjustments and tie up the loose ends. I figure it ought to be dropping into the Armoury just as the next ship-discount voucher is being issued.

2 patches. If only they gave us that before the dropped full rework....May have tempered the hatred.

[USCC2]
Members
4,779 posts

I'd just like WG to release FXP ships at Tier IX for the ship types they've neglected so far. :Smile_smile:

[SOV]
Members
2,916 posts

How about lower t coal. Everything is t9 and 10 and Personaly high teir has lost its appeal. The maps are the all the same the same ships over and over. T5 and 6 would be cool.

[KNCOL]
[KNCOL]
Members
505 posts
1,574 battles

Would love to have more low tier coal ships

[GAMMA]
Members
826 posts
13,710 battles
2 hours ago, Koogus said:

Would love to have more low tier coal ships

Same. There were a lot more nations that had good sized, varied fleets of WWI ships than WWII era ships.  There are plenty of candidates for French and Italian premium battleships, cruisers, and destroyers from the WWI era that would make nice tier 2-3 ships. A tier 2-3 premium cruiser for the UK (say a Topaze class cruiser) and Pan-Asia tech trees (say a Chao Ho or Hai Yung class cruiser) for coal would also be great. I'd like to see a Momi class destroyer and a Niitaka class cruiser added as a premium for the IJN. Won't even get into things like all the candidates for low-tier Dutch, Austro-Hungarian, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Argentine, Chilean, Ottoman Empire... premium ships that are available.

[SIDE]
Members
2,551 posts
10 hours ago, BladedPheonix said:

I'd kill for them to add USS Washington. and lets be honest, who wouldn't want another North Carolina but with MORE AA guns with the current amount of CVs?:fish_aqua:

Yeah...

who doesn’t want *ANOTHER* freaking North Carolina/Massachusetts/Iowa/Missouri clone?

That would be awesome...

[GAMMA]
Members
826 posts
13,710 battles
1 hour ago, thebigblue said:

Yeah...

who doesn’t want *ANOTHER* freaking North Carolina/Massachusetts/Iowa/Missouri clone?

That would be awesome...

/me: raises his hand.

I don't want another NC/Mass/Iowa... clone. IMO We have enough premium, high- and mid-tier, US BBs. Same is true of premium, high-tier, French BBs. And premium, low-mid-tier Russian cruisers, can't forget about them.