Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ListHead

Setting for default container?

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[BGA]
Members
14 posts
15,943 battles

I always choose the resource container (coal).  Is there a setting such that I do NOT have to select it every time?

Or more importantly, so that if I forget to collect my containers it will default to resource?

I understand if I would have to directly edit the config file.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,706 posts
7,766 battles
15 minutes ago, ListHead said:

Or more importantly, so that if I forget to collect my containers it will default to resource?

Thank you.

The game will choose randomly at the time it automatically collects them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
572
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,751 posts
18,164 battles
59 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

The game will choose randomly at the time it automatically collects them.

That said, it's random selection has given me a SC or two in the morning.  Not necessarily a bad thing.

 That said seems like an easy setting to populate.  Course, they refuse to let us sell port slots and that would be easy too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,706 posts
7,766 battles
6 hours ago, Warped_1 said:

That said, it's random selection has given me a SC or two in the morning.  Not necessarily a bad thing.

I let the game collect and at the begining of this year - I get 3 SCs in one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×