Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
orangeandblue

Random freezing in-game, all drivers up-to-date, only happens in WoWs and not WoT.

3 comments in this topic

Members
443 posts
5,625 battles

The title says it all. Anyone else experiencing issues? I know I've heard other players talking about lag/ping spikes and slow game loading. For me, I've more been experiencing random in-game freezes which are obviously SUPER annoying and not good for your team. I'm not going to open a tech support ticket because they'll have me run through the steps I've already run through, so that wouldn't make a ton of sense unless others are experiencing the issue too. I know there are some other issues going on as stated before with lag and ping and slow game loads.

[RKLES]
Members
9,560 posts
11,477 battles

Yeah you are far from being the only one effected by these game bugs.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts

Check it again tomorrow... after the patch, they'll be fully DIrectX 10.x (something sub-level) compliant. It "could/should/would" help all the bizarre freezing activity that's been happening recently. I've had port freeze for no reason at all for upwards of 10 or more seconds. 

Let's cross fingers and toes the patch tomorrow makes a solid improvement in the game.

Sign in to follow this