3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

Would it be possible to see custom naval jacks or naval ensigns in the future? I would love to add the Royal Canadian Navy Jack to my Royal Navy vessels. The Canadian Blue Ensign was used in conjunction with the Royal Navy White Ensign during WWI and WWII. I think it would be a great addition to the game perhaps along with the Blue Ensigns of Australia, New Zealand, and India.

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
1,520 posts
9,569 battles

there are mods out there to 'change' the German and IJN flags to their historical configuration. Perhaps someone has done so for other ships.

Canada falls under the common wealth and unless they do something similar as the Pan-Asian ships, I doubt we will see specific commonwealth flags.

[WMD]
Members
958 posts
7,361 battles
On 4/30/2019 at 5:11 PM, Lord_Slayer said:

there are mods out there to 'change' the German and IJN flags to their historical configuration. Perhaps someone has done so for other ships.

Canada falls under the common wealth and unless they do something similar as the Pan-Asian ships, I doubt we will see specific commonwealth flags.

The Commonwealth line is exactly like the PA line already., they can fly the tech tree flag, or the national naval ensign. It just happens that all Commonwealth navies of the period flew the White Ensign, just like the RN.

As to jacks, none of the ships fly a jack so I doubt WG is in a rush to add the Blue Ensign for any nation.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.