You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_BBaby

(LFC) Pretty much unicum BB player wanting a clan

10 comments in this topic

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,688 posts
3,560 battles

Here is the stats. I'm not the best out there, but I like to think I'm better than the vast majority.

As the title obviously suggests, I'm looking for a clan. I have been playing seriously for about a year and a half now and have been a part of quite a few clans and guest discords of a variety of different skill levels. Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, I play A LOT of BBs (to the tune of 96% of my total battles for those not wanting to click external links). Its not the most ideal thing in the world, especially come CB time... But I get by. I do it mostly so I can focus on collecting only one class, which helps me save a buck or 2 (hundred). Also I love BBs and how they are historical vehicles that will likely never sail the seas again. As it stands right now I have every BB in the game sitting ready in port, save for Nikolai, Arkansas, and reskins (Bama ST and the 2 black ships). I can run any BB with any setup you want for CB and ranked/division play. It is important to note that I am more than competent in other ship classes, just maybe not quite as good as my ideal clan would like me to be. I have an older account with far more mediocre stats that I got around the different ship classes. Also for Space battles and Pirate/Mask events, I don't even touch BBs. I have ran rentals before in CB, though I know most clans don't even bother.

What I can bring to the table:

• Large amounts of activity... I post here way to much, and I am on discord way too much. Frankly I have zero social life and nothing better to do. I am knowledgeable on mechanics and current events, and ready to help out anyone in need. 
  • I like to think I'm pretty far above the average BB player. Playing only 1 class does have its benefits. 
  • I'm not one of those that's always in divisions, but I wont turn one away if I have nothing better to do. 
  • I can do CB most nights.

What I am looking for:

• Friendly but fairly competitive clan that will let me flourish as a BB main. I don't have to be playing CB every night... Just enough to help contribute and get some pocket steel.
  • I would really like to play BB in CBs, at least occasionally. I know its hard when there is only 1 and all, but I am fine if I sit on the bench 3 days and play 1, I don't have to be playing CB every night... Just enough to help contribute and get some pocket steel. I'm saving for a Stalingrad just so I have some comfortable versatility, but my ideal will always be BBs.
  • Discord is really preferred. I am not a fan of teamspeak or any other fancy communication methods. 
  • My ideal is a Typhoon level clan. I feel like I can play fairly confidently in CBs at typhoon levels. However, there is nothing wrong with clans that usually make Storm.

I have my baby Bourgogne, so I am in no urgent rush to hop in CB. Like I said, I would be perfectly content with playing once a week or less, as long as its in a BB I am totally thrilled to help!

GL and HF this CB season!

:BB::Smile_honoring:

[FF]
Members
551 posts
5,276 battles

Check out frigginfrigates.com for discord info 

In game tags FF 

1 rule in FF be on discord when in game and it works.

[VX9]
[VX9]
Members
19 posts
637 battles
=VX9= Gaming Community is Recruiting!
One Team, One Killin’ Machine

At its core =VX9= is a gaming community striving to promote a great environment and atmosphere while cultivating long-lasting friendships and spanning multiple games. One of the fundamental values of a strong community is the people who come together to make up its members. We work hard to recruit motivated, driven gamers who want to be part of our community’s vision.

Throughout the years =VX9= members have excelled in their gameplay across many titles by combining their skills to create a successful community. We focus on people first so you do not have to worry about having a certain ship or being a certain rating. You can improve in =VX9= by playing with our more experienced members. Alternatively, if you like more competitive gaming, we participate in clan wars. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of =VX9= read the requirements below, join our website and fill out an application. 

If you have any questions, feel free to comment here, send me a message on the forum, or email me at griffith@vx9.com.

One Team!

Requirements:

• 18 years old +
  • TeamSpeak 3 with working mic

[KSF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
176 posts
6,073 battles

Good luck!  Hope you find that niche you're looking for!

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,862 posts
13,373 battles
11 minutes ago, _TracerBullet_ said:

Good luck!  Hope you find that niche you're looking for!

Yep..... I echo this.  Good luck in your search.  :cap_look:

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[Y0L0]
Members
234 posts
9,390 battles

Feel free to check us out at YOLO. We hit typhoon last season and plan on hitting it again this season. There run several divs per night and could definitely use another bb main if interested. We also have a nice community, 10% steel port upgrade and high clan battles focus. Feel free to message me here on on our discord https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR. Best of luck to you in your search! 

132 posts
11,031 battles

Black Sun uses Teamspeak, so I know that's a bit of a knock. However, we would be happy to have a great BB player. We typically either are fighting for Typhoon or are in Typhoon. Last season we were in Typhoon.

Members
44 posts
13,014 battles

Afternoon Sailor!,

AFK family of clans are recruiting and we'd love to chat with you sometime about us. Our family of clans was founded during open beta, and we have just expanded to 3 clans (AFK, AFK2, and (surpisingly) AFK-3)  that share a common discord channel (required), and are currently about 75 active players between them and growing fast. AFK & AFK2 are our clans for those interested in participating in and dedicating time for clan battles, with AFK-2 being our most competitive clan with requirements for training sessions, and AFK-3 is for those that are still skilled players but who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB.  We have members across NA time zones and especially at night there's almost always someone on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We like to have fun and a variety of age groups and when it's not a Clan Battle season we div up for ranked, randoms, and plan training sessions with allied clans as well as against each other. One of my favs? Our tournaments!

Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking. 

I truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good 'fit', so I invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of the guys, and div up on a few games with us. Let us get to know you and vice-versa and I think you'll like what you find!

FvD