Jump to content
AdmiralKaiju

Can't download WoWS

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
2 posts
24 battles

I'm not sure if this is related to this forum, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. My bro convinced me to play, but I can't download it for some reason. I managed to get it to 9%  download but it wont go any further. It regularly flashes between saying "Downloading: (so and so gigabytes left)" and "Download speed has fallen to zero. Check your internet connection." It usually changes every couple seconds, and the download makes no progress, even over several hours.

I've tried restarting my pc several times, but that didn't help. I've also paused and unpaused the download, and that didn't do anything either. I've tried restarting the Wargaming game center thing, and that still didn't do anything. I'm kind of desperate, and not sure what to do, so any help is appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,747
[WOLFG]
Members
5,990 posts
3,841 battles

It has been like 9 months, but when I did this I had a really slow download.

In WGC, under settings, there was a place to choose your download speed.  I found out I was set to minimum.  I believe I set it to unlimited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,410
[-BRS-]
Members
3,158 posts
17,061 battles
48 minutes ago, AdmiralKaiju said:

I'm not sure if this is related to this forum, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. My bro convinced me to play, but I can't download it for some reason. I managed to get it to 9%  download but it wont go any further. It regularly flashes between saying "Downloading: (so and so gigabytes left)" and "Download speed has fallen to zero. Check your internet connection." It usually changes every couple seconds, and the download makes no progress, even over several hours.

I've tried restarting my pc several times, but that didn't help. I've also paused and unpaused the download, and that didn't do anything either. I've tried restarting the Wargaming game center thing, and that still didn't do anything. I'm kind of desperate, and not sure what to do, so any help is appreciated.

 That's understandable they can't get clan battles to work either with regularity

Updates are postponed

And don't get me started on gameplay balance ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2 posts
24 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

It has been like 9 months, but when I did this I had a really slow download.

In WGC, under settings, there was a place to choose your download speed.  I found out I was set to minimum.  I believe I set it to unlimited.

I checked, mine is on unlimited. I have no clue why it won't download, especially because my internet seems fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,747
[WOLFG]
Members
5,990 posts
3,841 battles
Just now, AdmiralKaiju said:

I checked, mine is on unlimited. I have no clue why it won't download, especially because my internet seems fine.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

The only thing I can think of is that they had a delay in the patch (most recent update) and they are holding the download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,427
[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,375 posts
7,826 battles

Ahoy Fleet,

We're in the middle of server downtime right now.

Please refer to the main thread regarding postponement of Update 0.8.3 and further details:

Apologies for the inconvenience and see you back in Port soon!

#anchorsaweigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×