Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Feyevich

Yesterday night Full server

13 comments in this topic

[KMK]
Members
182 posts
8,446 battles

I tried to play my Shchors, and must wait because server was full (I was told to chose another ship). I see in that moment and there were more than 12000 players.

That is for all of them that says the game is dying.

Salutes

[RKLES]
Members
9,561 posts
11,477 battles

Got news for you, 12k players online and it saying “Server Full” means the people saying server failures are happening are right.

I remember an event Wargaming had for community to get 20,000 players online at once, which should mean the server can handle that many online at once. So if it’s maxing out at only 12k instead of 20k, it means server is likely at 40% failure status.

• Cool 1

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
314 posts
12,201 battles

Must be all the 43% win rate bots.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,704 posts
15,405 battles
1 hour ago, Feyevich said:

I tried to play my Shchors, and must wait because server was full (I was told to chose another ship). I see in that moment and there were more than 12000 players.

Salutes

Complete the sentence    "The server is full of ____ "

"CVs" :)

WG Heart monitor     "beep beep  beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee___________________"

Edited by Commander_367
  • Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
627 posts
3 minutes ago, FiveStarMojo said:

Must be all the 43% win rate bots.

I wasn't playing last night.

oh, wait....I was....

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
314 posts
12,201 battles
3 minutes ago, Grflrgl said:

I wasn't playing last night.

oh, wait....I was....

The game needs a CAPTCHA before each round.

[WORX]
Members
5,032 posts
15,593 battles
1 hour ago, Feyevich said:

Where is my red  challenge flag!

I was there last night and not one I had that happen... I was playing the ATL too!

Why is being an armature Čonspiracy Theorist  with out source/validity a thing all of a sudden?

[WOLF9]
Members
10,218 posts
4,366 battles
56 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Got news for you, 12k players online and it saying “Server Full” means the people saying server failures are happening are right.

I remember an event Wargaming had for community to get 20,000 players online at once, which should mean the server can handle that many online at once. So if it’s maxing out at only 12k instead of 20k, it means server is likely at 40% failure status.

Last night it was likely because some servers were off-line getting the 0.8.3 update.  I've seen this before on drop night.  No, it didn't go live, yet surely it was distributed in preparation.

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
129 posts
10,779 battles
2 hours ago, Feyevich said:

Salutes

game is full with a pitiful 12k players. . .well people still love star wars the old republic and claim its doing phenomenal.

[RKLES]
Members
9,561 posts
11,477 battles
23 minutes ago, Tyranthrax said:

game is full with a pitiful 12k players. . .well people still love star wars the old republic and claim its doing phenomenal.

Yeah it’s a very high quality game, that can attract both Star Wars fans or simply gamers alike. If I had a gaming PC I would dive into that game in a heartbeat.

Members
1,933 posts
8,470 battles
6 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah it’s a very high quality game, that can attract both Star Wars fans or simply gamers alike. If I had a gaming PC I would dive into that game in a heartbeat.

If someone would mix SWTORs ground combat and storylines with STOs space combat... that would be a game I could really get behind. 

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
129 posts
10,779 battles
21 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

do it you seem to like craptastic games

Sign in to follow this