Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tank_Ace

Help! How do I get 25 more ironium

14 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts
1,029 battles

Help. I need a total of 600.  I am 25 short ironium short.  the Ironium does not go away until may 28.  But I don't see any more events to earn more.  Are there going to be more events coming?  If not how do I get more?  thanks

• Boring 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,175 posts
11,159 battles
8 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

I think you are SOL.

Yeah, I think everything for earning Ironyum is over. Perhaps you can still buy something? That I'm not sure...

[NCBL]
Members
123 posts
4,504 battles

I think the only thing you can do is buy one of those missions for 5k doubloons. finishing one of those gives 200 something Ironium I think. Is 5k doubloons worth having a legendary upgrade without the grind is the question you will have to ask yourself.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,865 posts
4,088 battles
24 minutes ago, Tank_Ace said:

Help. I need a total of 600.  I am 25 short ironium short.  the Ironium does not go away until may 28.  But I don't see any more events to earn more.  Are there going to be more events coming?  If not how do I get more?  thanks

I'm with you.. 20 Ironium short.   I think we are SOL.... I should have ground out that last 40 torps in torpedo beat last night, but even doing 5-6 a day for a week before that almost made me eat a bullet.   Decided no legendary mod was worth it and focused on getting the Starfall SC instead..At least I think I did.  the no counter thing is really quite annoying for a game that is 5 years old nearly.    

[ARGSY]
Members
13,014 posts
8,296 battles
51 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

I should have ground out that last 40 torps in torpedo beat last night, but even doing 5-6 a day for a week before that almost made me eat a bullet.

I ground out parts two and three early this week in a LITERAL all-nighter. As in, I did not finish until four in the morning.

I did it all for the nookie space captains.

I realise there are things which might keep people from doing what I did. But that's what I did.

Members
24 posts
1,029 battles

lesson learn don't count on those freebies continuing.  Also don't start unless you know you can finish.  But still they should have the irondium end date match the even end date. 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
13,014 posts
8,296 battles
1 minute ago, Tank_Ace said:

But still they should have the irondium end date match the even end date. 

Having the currency stick around for an extra patch after you've finished earning it, probably to give you time to think about how to spend it once you have all you can get, seems to be a thing with them recently.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 1

[PHASE]
Members
4,766 posts
16,219 battles
5 minutes ago, FiveStarMojo said:

Sweet irony-um.

beat me to it....

I find it ironic that you are just short on your ironium.

See the source image

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
6,046 posts
3,893 battles

And me sitting with 50.

@iKami, maybe we could set up an exchange program.  Not for cash, more like a swap meet.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
3,711 posts
15,461 battles
1 hour ago, Tank_Ace said:

I'm sure WG will make a tidy profit selling ironium in the next few days … 

Marketing plan executed Sir!

[WOLF2]
Members
3,711 posts
15,461 battles
2 hours ago, EyelessCr0w said:

I think the only thing you can do is buy one of those missions for 5k doubloons. finishing one of those gives 200 something Ironium I think. Is 5k doubloons worth having a legendary upgrade without the grind is the question you will have to ask yourself.

I had the 600+ ironium but there was nothing I wanted/needed …

So I bought 4 cartoon captains (no special abilities other than a laugh):

Queen Bee - must go on IJN CV … If I ever play them

LilFish OG with eyepatch - goes on Graf Zeppelin with Kitty Purrfurst flag (obviously German cat name :)

French guy with crown - goes with t9 Richelieu/Gascogne camos - annoying but won't have to play them for long

Hzrzngh (The Great) - Iguana beats everything

That's the most you'll get out of irony(ium) - a few chuckles

Edited by Commander_367
  • Funny 1

[TF_16]
[TF_16]
Members
30 posts
6,488 battles

To which 5k doubloon missions are you referring to?  To earn the ironium?   I am less than 150 short to get my Shima Upgrade.  Those personal missions on unique upgrades are very long as i have earned a few already.  I would rather take the 5k doubloon route to complete that goal for my Shima. 

Sign in to follow this