You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

Are we seriously going to lose 2 days of clan battles due to WG incompetence?

13 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
5,208 posts
12,009 battles

So clan battles was canceled today due to the patch and it looks like the patch was pushed to tomorrow, so there will be no clan battles tomorrow?? 

This is pathetic. 

You'd think they could program a switch in just to turn off cross server mm during patches, but it appears their shortsightedness means that we as the player base suffer for that oversight. 

I couldn't play last week due to family vacation and can't play this weekend due to some training and was looking forward to playing the mid week sessions, but WG says nope. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

[R-F]
Members
236 posts
11,577 battles

Best part is someone for them on the Reddit was stating there's currently no plans for adding the days on the back-end, either.  Amaze

Beta Testers
1,285 posts
3,690 battles
35 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

So clan battles was canceled today due to the patch and it looks like the patch was pushed to tomorrow, so there will be no clan battles tomorrow?? 

This is pathetic. 

You'd think they could program a switch in just to turn off cross server mm during patches, but it appears their shortsightedness means that we as the player base suffer for that oversight. 

I couldn't play last week due to family vacation and can't play this weekend due to some training and was looking forward to playing the mid week sessions, but WG says nope. 

Honestly, brush the chip of entitlement from your shoulder.  You're not owed anything, clan battles or compensation.  It would be nice if WG did, but don't think that you're owed it.  WG cannot hope to accommodate everyone, so you are going to miss days at times.  It's not like my schedule works perfectly for the current clan wars setup, but you don't see me here complaining to WG about it.

The only thing I think players ought to be owed is premium time, when an outage prevents players from playing.  Especially if the outage is WG's fault, somehow.  Other than that, anything they do give us as compensation for something is a nice gesture.  But it is rude to expect such a thing.

• Cool 11
  • Funny 1

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,521 battles
39 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

This is pathetic. 

I bet you have NO clue how difficult an upgrade is to create and install.  Quit whining and let them take care of it!  GEEZ!!!!  :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
5,208 posts
12,009 battles
1 minute ago, Gasboy said:

Honestly, brush the chip of entitlement from your shoulder.  You're not owed anything, clan battles or compensation.  It would be nice if WG did, but don't think that you're owed it.  WG cannot hope to accommodate everyone, so you are going to miss days at times.  It's not like my schedule works perfectly for the current clan wars setup, but you don't see me here complaining to WG about it.

The only thing I think players ought to be owed is premium time, when an outage prevents players from playing.  Especially if the outage is WG's fault, somehow.  Other than that, anything they do give us as compensation for something is a nice gesture.  But it is rude to expect such a thing.

Where in the world did I express any entitlement or demand compensation?? 

WG messed up and I'm not happy about it. 

You should try reading first. 

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[PHASE]
Members
4,705 posts
16,118 battles
39 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

This is pathetic. 

I would like to take your place in the clan, 007 needs some fresh ideas, no worries about me embarrassing you in game, I am always chat banned. Since you are a liability and not available to your clan... please have your leaders send me a clan invite so we can go purple. Afterwards we may let you back in. Thanks.

I'll be watching my clan page  for the invite shortly.

See the source image

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Beta Testers
1,285 posts
3,690 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

Where in the world did I express any entitlement or demand compensation?? 

WG messed up and I'm not happy about it. 

You should try reading first. 

The title of your thread and the fact that you complain about missing clan wars because you're busy is what leads me to read into your post that you expect some kind of compensation.  Just because you didn't put it in writing doesn't mean we can't hear it in your tone.

• Cool 1

[NSEW]
Members
1,203 posts
4 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

Only thing that made sense.

381851640_archersameday.jpg.2f72fda1fdb78ee5e94855bbc3f380a0.jpg

[5BS]
Members
7,614 posts
46 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

This is pathetic. 

I'd rather they wait a day, get it right the first time, then push out something wrong and have to deal with backpedaling and half baked fixes.

• Cool 2

Members
900 posts
3,912 battles
2 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

I would like to take your place in the clan, 007 needs some fresh ideas, no worries about me embarrassing you in game, I am always chat banned. Since you are a liability and not available to your clan... please have your leaders send me a clan invite so we can go purple. Afterwards we may let you back in. Thanks.

I'll be watching my clan page  for the invite shortly.

See the source image

Burn-Meme-3.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[TIGRB]
Members
597 posts
14,823 battles

I for one and glad for the break. Clan battles is like hitting your head 10 times against the same wall expecting a different result each time. Need new maps. Ocean Map would be great in Clan Battles! No Hiding..lol.

• Cool 1

[WPP1]
[WPP1]
Beta Testers
727 posts
4,678 battles
48 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

This is pathetic. 

And if they put out a patch with some kind of problem, people would be whining about how they botched an update. Either way, the community will cry and sob as if their mothers just got cancer. 

-Members-
1,640 posts
767 battles

Hey Captains,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but we want to make sure we get the patch applied correctly. 

With that being said and the nature of this post, I will be locking this. 

• Cool 5