Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FrodoFraggin

Naval Battle issue

2 comments in this topic

[EQRN]
Members
1,318 posts
12,246 battles

Not so much a bug as implementation.  I’m a one-person clan - I know who cares, but this could affect any size clan.  Since Naval Battles has started I’ve been pitted against other one person clans.  This weekend however was a little different.  I log on Friday and my competitor already has 9 stars.  Saturday still 9 stars, Sunday morning I get my 10th star and my EU opponent still at 9.  I hop on Sunday night for a few minutes and see that clan has 13 stars, hmm.  So one of three things happened:

1) This was always a clan of two or more but only one person active Mon to Thurs and WG’s algorithm sized this clan up as size one, then an inactive player hops on at the last minute for 4 more stars.

2) The person recruited an active player after being matched up as a one player clan, and the new player added the last few stars.

3) The person created a second account, recruited it and got more stars that way.

My suggested fix is that only players that play during the prep phase be allowed to contribute stars during the battle stage.  If any given clan can be pitted against larger clans, what’s the point of the competition where they can’t possibly win?

[-OPS-]
[-OPS-]
Members
90 posts

you can check how many players the other clan has...within naval battles...under "clan rating" enter the name of the clan and it will show you haw many accounts in the clan..

I was a one man clan too... found some coop players who contribute and share the benefits

Sign in to follow this