Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Slattery

Halsey grind in Co-op....

13 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
1,563 posts
6,033 battles

Finally!!!  I'm done!  What an enormous pain in my gluteus maximus!

It certainly seemed like it took forever.  Did it take forever?  I took before and after pics of myself to commemorate the occasion.

BEFORE

02+600full-james-dean.jpg

AFTER

WilfordBrimley-1010x1024.jpg

I can barely notice.  :cap_wander:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[INR]
Members
1,224 posts
4,060 battles

I just got Halsey this morning for different reasons - I hate playing Tier 10 and have been playing Tiers 5-8 almost exclusively. I also don't own any American ships, as I have exclusively RN and IJN cruisers in my port.

[TURDS]
Beta Testers
54 posts
14,452 battles

Nice, I'm half way mission 3 doing it co-op also, It's a grind when you can only get 1 star from 2 tasks at a time.

[TCNNA]
Members
956 posts
16,580 battles

For the time you grind this commander.....your become lvl 19😁

And special perks of Halsey are useless co-op😆

Btw grats ....I did the same as you.

[PVE]
Members
9,307 posts
16,524 battles

Congrat's Capt on finishing it up.

He is a good Capt for a ship like Buffalo (where I put him). I use him on Alaska too. His enhanced skills are a big help.

Now that you have him you get to grind some more to get him to 19pts. :Smile_hiding:

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[PVE]
Members
9,307 posts
16,524 battles
24 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

For the time you grind this commander.....your become lvl 19😁

And special perks of Halsey are useless co-op😆

Btw grats ....I did the same as you.

The achievement based unique features are useless in Co-op but his enhanced Capt skills are a big help.

[VOP]
Members
425 posts
7,980 battles

With as much as I get to play lately...not.  I might get him by the time I am 80... so I know what you mean @Captain_Slattery  Congrats regardless. :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 1

Members
1,933 posts
8,470 battles

I just finished the 2nd task. Figure it will take a while b/c I don't play much tiers 8-10 normally, and have been playing even less of it due to premium CV insanity. 

[VIKNG]
Beta Testers
388 posts
6,592 battles

Just scratched the third mission. At this rate it will probably take me until Dezember 2021 to finish the campaign.

It really wouldn't kill WG to give more than just the one point for the tasks you have to repeat for what seems a gazillion times with no rewards for all the repetitions. :Smile_sceptic:

Anyways, congrats on that accomplishment.  :Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Beta Testers
322 posts
4,071 battles

task 5 is not bad with the new cv set up.. you just need to hit ships 75 times with bombs or torpedo 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,499 posts
6,884 battles

The last set of missions are perhaps the quickest if you have any US tier 8 or 10 CVs

The requirements in those are much much shorter than the others by a wide margin. (Except for shooting down planes)

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
311 posts
13,964 battles
2 hours ago, ThomasFranz67 said:

Just scratched the third mission. At this rate it will probably take me until Dezember 2021 to finish the campaign.

It really wouldn't kill WG to give more than just the one point for the tasks you have to repeat for what seems a gazillion times with no rewards for all the repetitions. :Smile_sceptic:

Anyways, congrats on that accomplishment.  :Smile_honoring:

Good luck to you.  If you can,  try to take advantage of the free prem time from events/armory that can help a lot with the crazy credit requirements. 

We're only 5months into the year.  And I dont think I've been able to get as much free Prem time in any past years.

I posted about my early progress, but not sure what the start time was.  My expectations also were for a long haul of a finish.  But it ended up being much shorter.  :)

On 7/2/2018 at 5:28 PM, PtooieBoat said:

Done with Mission 1 today.

Will be a busy summer,  so expectations are 2-3 months for Mission 2 completion.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:52 AM, PtooieBoat said:

Done with Mission 2 today.

Had a little more time and used 4 days of premium.  But #3 looks rough and gets only worse as you go.   Looks like 450000 Commander EXP + 24 Million credits to complete.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:57 PM, PtooieBoat said:

Done with Mission 3 today.

Used another 4 premium days.  Mission 4 is as usual a much worse grind and the worst looking one overall.  Just need to ignore and not think about it anymore.  It'll just happen and I wont worry about it.  Mission 5 looks much better for me because of the 2 CV Co-op tasks.

On 9/7/2018 at 8:16 PM, PtooieBoat said:

Done with Mission 4 today.

Only had 1 day of premium this run.  Not thinking about the task helped make this feel less of a chore.  Also got my Montana Legendary a little while back.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:50 PM, PtooieBoat said:

Done with Mission 5 today.

A very nice Anniversary finale.  Only 1 day of premium used, from the event.  Repeated the 2 CV tasks in co-op and did the Commander XP, + Credit tasks once as well to get those extra bonuses.

Edited by PtooieBoat
Fixing quote formatting weirdness

[STW-M]
Members
300 posts
8,465 battles

I ground his butt like cheap coffee to 19 and stuck him in a brawling Black Mass. He likes it there, he is happy.

Sign in to follow this