Sign in to follow this  
Madinogi

funny thing just happened in Co-op (Warning, Mad Gamer)

7 comments in this topic

[SOLOX]
Members
82 posts
756 battles

http://prntscr.com/ng5aal

so this was a interesting match and actually a first for me ever. 

so i was in a Coop match with my nearly brand spanken new Kaga (since i got it a few days ago) and i got into a match with only 1 other human who was playing as a Aircraft carrier as well. anyway all the bots got killed on our team and it was just me and him left. well.......it didnt last long since he died. reason being? he put it carrier ON THE FRONT LINES. IE with the rest of the team. Now im no expert on CV's frankly im bad at them but am trying to get better at them since i got the kaga. but even i know a CV doesnt belong on the front lines like that and so not surprising he died. meanwhile i was the last alive since i had my carrier behind a island behind our cap. and was just constantly sending in planes to try and destroy them. 

well the remaining ships found me behind my little island and started opening fire on me. frantically i was trying to launch planes to fight em off which only got shot down immediately after take off so i decided. BOOK IT. i literally started sailing past all 3 of them and miraculously survived with only 1000 hit points left. so i ran in hope of getting some squadrons up to kill them. now this is where thing get.....interesting to say the least.

as i was fleeing, the Saipan said "omg Just **** die already" in chat. to which i ignored since i was focused on trying to get away. to which i then told him id like to try and win the match. and told him maybe you shouldn't have gotten yourself killed. at which point things really got heated by him. where he then said "**** You" and omg, who **** cares, its Co-op" to which i pointed out the irony in his comment "omg who cares its Co-op, meanwhile im whining about Co-op" 

he told me its not irony. and i told him just go and play another ship while i try and finish. and he told me he wants to play his Saipan again. (cant remember if he said if he didnt have any other ships) but anyway i continued on trying to continue to try and win. he eventually said something about "dont worry youll learn how to play this game eventually" at which point i was about to say "coming from the person who got himself killed on the front lines as a aircraft carrier" but the timer ran out and the match ended in a defeat.

anyway i went to tell my GF about it and she had a good luagh but he then grew curious about him and this is what i find. 

http://prntscr.com/ng5nts

hes not even 24 hour old account. since the match took place at around 3:30 AM Eastern on April 24th 2019. and that was apparently his first ever battle. PERIOD. i looked he has no random battles recorded either. and yet hes criticising a beta player about "needing to learn how to play the game" 

overall this was a first for me in WoWs. and i was shocked at how pissed he was getting and not to mention once the truth came out hes only a newcomer at the game. 

anyway wanted to share this with you all and get your impressions on this. and wanted to know if you ever had similar experiences like the one i had today. 

• Funny 1

Members
125 posts
9,614 battles

Just...WOW...

Good try on your part at least

[PVE]
Members
9,314 posts
16,538 battles
2 hours ago, halowars1 said:

http://prntscr.com/ng5aal

so this was a interesting match and actually a first for me ever. 

so i was in a Coop match with my nearly brand spanken new Kaga (since i got it a few days ago) and i got into a match with only 1 other human who was playing as a Aircraft carrier as well. anyway all the bots got killed on our team and it was just me and him left. well.......it didnt last long since he died. reason being? he put it carrier ON THE FRONT LINES. IE with the rest of the team. Now im no expert on CV's frankly im bad at them but am trying to get better at them since i got the kaga. but even i know a CV doesnt belong on the front lines like that and so not surprising he died. meanwhile i was the last alive since i had my carrier behind a island behind our cap. and was just constantly sending in planes to try and destroy them. 

well the remaining ships found me behind my little island and started opening fire on me. frantically i was trying to launch planes to fight em off which only got shot down immediately after take off so i decided. BOOK IT. i literally started sailing past all 3 of them and miraculously survived with only 1000 hit points left. so i ran in hope of getting some squadrons up to kill them. now this is where thing get.....interesting to say the least.

as i was fleeing, the Saipan said "omg Just **** die already" in chat. to which i ignored since i was focused on trying to get away. to which i then told him id like to try and win the match. and told him maybe you shouldn't have gotten yourself killed. at which point things really got heated by him. where he then said "**** You" and omg, who **** cares, its Co-op" to which i pointed out the irony in his comment "omg who cares its Co-op, meanwhile im whining about Co-op" 

he told me its not irony. and i told him just go and play another ship while i try and finish. and he told me he wants to play his Saipan again. (cant remember if he said if he didnt have any other ships) but anyway i continued on trying to continue to try and win. he eventually said something about "dont worry youll learn how to play this game eventually" at which point i was about to say "coming from the person who got himself killed on the front lines as a aircraft carrier" but the timer ran out and the match ended in a defeat.

anyway i went to tell my GF about it and she had a good luagh but he then grew curious about him and this is what i find. 

http://prntscr.com/ng5nts

hes not even 24 hour old account. since the match took place at around 3:30 AM Eastern on April 24th 2019. and that was apparently his first ever battle. PERIOD. i looked he has no random battles recorded either. and yet hes criticising a beta player about "needing to learn how to play the game" 

overall this was a first for me in WoWs. and i was shocked at how pissed he was getting and not to mention once the truth came out hes only a newcomer at the game. 

anyway wanted to share this with you all and get your impressions on this. and wanted to know if you ever had similar experiences like the one i had today. 

It happens now and then in Co-op. Not anywhere near as often as in PVP but it still happens.

The person could be on a reroll account and just starting or they could have their stats set to private so you won't know their record.

IF you did your best and tried that is all anyone can ask. Ignore that person and move on.

• Cool 1

[SOLOX]
Members
82 posts
756 battles
34 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

Probably a frustrated pvp player 😀

thing is tho. he doesnt even have any PvP battles recorded. the guys account was just created earlier today. so he cant be a frustrated Pvp player.  

[WOLFG]
Members
5,997 posts
3,841 battles
8 minutes ago, halowars1 said:

thing is tho. he doesnt even have any PvP battles recorded. the guys account was just created earlier today. so he cant be a frustrated Pvp player.  

Probably a reroll account.

[SOLOX]
Members
82 posts
756 battles
2 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Probably a reroll account.

ahhh right......those exist.

Sign in to follow this