Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sou1forge

Higer Level CV Tips?

5 comments in this topic

[PRNA]
Members
333 posts
4,477 battles

So I'm on the Lexington, and I'm having issues elevating my game. I don't wanna be a greenie/banana forever. Anyone have any big clues to bringing your CV play out of mediocrity (besides aim better)? Generally I go after DD's, then straggling targets, but to be honest it seems everyone has adapted to the buddy system meta, and I'm not sure how people maintain 50k+ average on damage. Do you have to crutch hard on the DoT damage? I seem to be real good at procing DCP, then not much else, so I could see that being a reason. Any tips on getting out of an AA bubble without losing all your stuff? Alternate speed boost? Just hightail it out of there?

In essence what are some of the things that once you learned how to do you felt a noticeable uptick in how well you did, if you don't mind sharing.

[DENY]
Members
794 posts
9,063 battles
43 minutes ago, Sou1forge said:

So I'm on the Lexington, and I'm having issues elevating my game. I don't wanna be a greenie/banana forever. Anyone have any big clues to bringing your CV play out of mediocrity (besides aim better)? Generally I go after DD's, then straggling targets, but to be honest it seems everyone has adapted to the buddy system meta, and I'm not sure how people maintain 50k+ average on damage. Do you have to crutch hard on the DoT damage? I seem to be real good at procing DCP, then not much else, so I could see that being a reason. Any tips on getting out of an AA bubble without losing all your stuff? Alternate speed boost? Just hightail it out of there?

In essence what are some of the things that once you learned how to do you felt a noticeable uptick in how well you did, if you don't mind sharing.

I never played the us CV but the rn , in my implacable I am at 80k average , in the audacious around 125k if you want to go for DMG go for BB , target the DD when they get too close of you or of a particular area ,  dot farming help a lots when RNG smile at you

[RLGN]
Members
11,251 posts
20,261 battles
2 hours ago, Sou1forge said:

No matter what direction you approach from, always aim IN FRONT of a target when dive or level bombing, (how far to do so is a matter of learned experience.)

Until I figured that out, dive bombers where the most worthless piece sour-smelling garbage in a rework I still hate. Couldn't hit anything with bombers until that realization came.

[-K-]
Members
6,697 posts
11,183 battles

Tips?

Um....don't play CVs?

Sign in to follow this