Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
starforce2

Curious about space capts

3 comments in this topic

[F1RE]
Members
49 posts
2,375 battles

What do they have for voice overs? I didn't play much space, and dont recall much voice stuff with the dolphin ship which I played, but I am trying to decide which captain I will get. Since I have no 10 pt capt for ijn I think I will go that way, but I am just curious if they have unique voice overs esp the non-human ones? I have 360 ironium and I dont think there is a way for me to earn more at this point unless I get some from air drop containers? (not sure if you get any from those) I didnt get to play much during the last 2 or 3 weeks and didnt like space station after a couple games of it and didnt even try torp beats. Maybe next year.

Also, that neuvo de julio that is featured in the fly strike missions, I am thinking of getting it, how is it? I am good in a helena, atlanta dallas, getting better at furry taco and fair at brit cruiser t5. Based on what Ive heard boise is probably going to get bought. Not sure about the neuvos so if anyone has imput have at it.

• Boring 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,328 posts
5,284 battles

So far as I can remember it's just whatever voice-over you're currently using with a filter applied to it to make it sound "space-y", though that may just be a space battles only thing and not tied to the captains.

As for the ship question, Boise and Neuve de Julio are identical so which one to get all depends on whether you want a US or Argentine ship. They play similarly to Helena, but swap some of her versatility for Royal Navy brand super heal. They have to choose between hydro and DFAA, can't use catapult fighter, and have a lower rate of fire. The guns are otherwise the same though, and that heal can keep them in the fight longer so long as you don't get outright deleted.

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,692 posts
3,560 battles

Space capts are just normal caps. No voice over, no ability, no bonuses. A 10 point cap is always good, but not too hard to find. I got the GK one for aesthetics to match with my camo. 

They really arent anything to be excited for. If its not for a matching set of camo/commander, Id just pick one from a nation you need.

Sign in to follow this