Admiral_Thrawn_1

How to deal with dishonest sales people at door

5 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
9,537 posts
11,463 battles

I am sure you have had some sort of person show up at your door trying to sell services or goods when you suspect they were trying to instead get a chance to case your home. Aside from a few choice options I found another fun option today. You tell the person you do not need their services and to have a good day, and tell them instead that a few doors down your neighbor would probably be most interested in their services and what they have to say. Police household with K-9 unit, but of course don’t tell the “door to door salesperson” that. After all ignorance for them is bliss for you to be entertained by a few minutes later. If you have a view to down the street and you know the highly trained police dog and it’s handler are at home... 

After all what could possibly go wrong? :Smile_trollface:

D45C50CD-B567-4444-BAF8-B4F8C7C885C6.thumb.jpeg.f57f45caffd89226cfed11ef1e117854.jpeg

• Funny 1

[YGGD]
Beta Testers
2,659 posts
22,092 battles

Only ones that knock on my door are those Jehovah witness that believe Jesus was only a great prophet , so I tell them to get the hell out of here ……..

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,295 posts
11,826 battles
11 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Only ones that knock on my door are those Jehovah witness that believe Jesus was only a great prophet , so I tell them to get the hell out of here ……..

One of my cousins will invite them in and pull out the family Roman Catholic bible and start reading from books he knows are not in their bible. They usually excuse themselves very quickly.

[WOLFG]
Members
5,962 posts
3,829 battles
8 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

One of my cousins will invite them in and pull out the family Roman Catholic bible and start reading from books he knows are not in their bible. They usually excuse themselves very quickly.

I've found the hose to work quicker.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,295 posts
11,826 battles
3 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I've found the hose to work quicker.

Yeah but it is more fun to screw with their minds. I was at a friends house many years ago and they were going through his neighborhood. He spotted them down the street, grabbed a piece of chalk and drew the Sigil of Baphomet  (five pointed star inside a circle) on the porch in front of the door.