G13Homi

losing interest

38 comments in this topic

[PMWC]
Beta Testers
16 posts
9,072 battles

bye felicia.... game is stale, carrier rework was stupid/ pointless. im only interested in playing CW because its the only way to guarantee no planes. if i want planes in my game i will play wowp which is a fantastic game on its own.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
82 posts
2,185 battles

Then I'd move along, they aren't going anywhere. Hell they are even pushing buying  CV crates right now. You think they are going to suddenly remove them and refund all that money? lol

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
295 posts
6,646 battles

Ya, going to have to agree here.  Couple that with what I am seeing as an emerging auto aim hack lately starting to wear thin.

• Cool 1

Members
2,436 posts
10,179 battles
4 minutes ago, Ramagar_RoK said:

Ya, going to have to agree here.  Couple that with what I am seeing as an emerging auto aim hack lately starting to wear thin.

Any evidence you can provide?

[R-F]
Members
163 posts
9,235 battles

I feel ya OP. If you leave hope to see you back someday, hopefully they figure out carriers by then. Good luck. 

[GT99]
Members
614 posts
8,683 battles
2 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Any evidence you can provide?

Just Google it, it's all over the internet.

• Cool 1

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
295 posts
6,646 battles

Not yet, but the last few high tier games getting pummeled across maps when I am not spotted nor targeted and moving fast and swerving.  Pretty uncanny and I am saving up files now.  I have never seen anything like it in all the time I've been on.

[S_C_N]
Beta Testers
302 posts
1,766 battles
4 minutes ago, T1mb3rWo1f said:

Members
2,436 posts
10,179 battles
4 minutes ago, Ramagar_RoK said:

Not yet, but the last few high tier games getting pummeled across maps when I am not spotted nor targeted and moving fast and swerving.  Pretty uncanny and I am saving up files now.  I have never seen anything like it in all the time I've been on.

Id be curious to view the game replays when you do. 

[SALVO]
Members
21,707 posts
22,016 battles
22 minutes ago, G13Homi said:

bye felicia.... game is stale, carrier rework was stupid/ pointless. im only interested in playing CW because its the only way to guarantee no planes. if i want planes in my game i will play wowp which is a fantastic game on its own.

Carriers are part of WW2 naval combat.  And they engage in combat using planes. 

Deal with it.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Members
96 posts
12,250 battles
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

Deal with it.

Airplanes didn't have and don't have near-unlimited fuel to spot every ship in the ocean. There should be a timer so that planes have to launch, spot, attack and return to the CV in a certain amount time before the squadron crashes into the ocean.

• Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
5,036 posts
15,593 battles
22 minutes ago, T1mb3rWo1f said:

To bad we can;t just google the poor souls who were perma banned... Oh well

Edited by Navalpride33

[GT99]
Members
614 posts
8,683 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

To bad we can;t just google the poo souls who were perma banned... Oh well

Lol, right, I just don't understand how something like that could be useful though. Although I am inconsistent I find that positioning is far more important than just slinging rounds.

[INTEL]
Members
10,635 posts
29,956 battles
10 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Deal with it.

People are.

They are curtailing spending and switching to other games.

• Cool 4

[SALVO]
Members
21,707 posts
22,016 battles
8 minutes ago, Jaaag said:

Airplanes didn't have and don't have near-unlimited fuel to spot every ship in the ocean. There should be a timer so that planes have to launch, spot, attack and return to the CV in a certain amount time before the squadron crashes into the ocean.

Air planes DID have more than sufficient fuel to fly around maps of this game's size without any worry of running out of fuel, particularly since their carriers are already ON those maps.  There should NOT be a timer.  These planes could cross 10 or so of these maps to get to a target and return.  So, flying around these maps a bit is hardly outside of their capabilities.

[SALVO]
Members
21,707 posts
22,016 battles
4 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

People are.

They are curtailing spending and switching to other games.

Then good riddance to the wusses.

[-BRS-]
Members
3,160 posts
17,061 battles
24 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Deal with it.

Look at his game count look at his number of posts in the forum

Seeing this lot more on people that never post then come in here and say they're done with a game

Yes hes dealing with it 

And he can care less what you think of it

it's how he feels it is that's important and I agree

Not a good sign no matter what you think of this game

You keep telling all it's OK because the voices are getting less and less

The reason why is because they're done and they're not talking anymore

GG:CV: WG

Edited by silverdahc
  • Cool 3

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts

Maybe the stuff these folks are leaving behind could be parceled out to the daily crate system, sort of buff the value of our daily loot, you know, increase the odds of getting ships and good stuff? 

Something I hope WoWS will consider! :cat_cool:

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles

Re aim bot or other type mod -- yes I'm seeing something similar -- not spotted, no ship around me and suddenly shells out of nowhere while on the move.  My detection indicator is very easy to see.  CVs take up most of my games as of late and as such, paying very close attention to the detected indicators are of utmost importance...

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles
59 minutes ago, G13Homi said:

It's not the airport -- we don't need to hear about your departure.

[YORHA]
Members
4,272 posts
7,632 battles

Loosing interest in people saying they are losing interest.  If you want to, then go.  But everyone has to be such a drama queen.

maxresdefault.jpg

Members
2,179 posts
78 battles
32 minutes ago, Jaaag said:

Your argument for "plane realism" falls short, considering the standard game length (20 minutes) and the size of the maps in-game. 

• Boring 1

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,118 posts
11,124 battles
34 minutes ago, Jaaag said:

Carrier borne planes had a combat radius of a couple of hundred miles, and an endurance of a couple of hours at a minimum. The Zero, and several other IJN planes, had quite respectable range and endurance, a 20 minute match, and a map that's less than 30km to a side, is the equivalent of flying around inside a postage stamp.

[IXM]
Members
498 posts
2,549 battles

Quick! Let's all pounce on the OP and tell him how wrong he is for not enjoying a game that we enjoy!

[WOLF2]
Members
3,704 posts
15,408 battles
7 minutes ago, Vector03 said:

Quick! Let's all pounce on the OP and tell him how wrong he is for not enjoying a game that we enjoy!

Are we all having fun yet, because I feel like it came 'n went pretty fast … 

Now I just feel dirty and used :)

• Cool 1