Sign in to follow this  
kgh52

not the only one

4 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,993 posts
9,017 battles

I wasn't the only one finishing up Fly-Strike-Win directives in Killer Whale today. It appeared as if everyone saved either their cruiser or CV for today because there were a lot of each in queue. I ran the op 5 times over the course of the day and had one 3 star, 2 4 star & 2 5 star wins with random teams. This is the way it should be everyday as easy as this op is.

[HELLS]
Members
2,256 posts
21,328 battles

Did the whole thing in Co-op myself. Done three days ago. I don't think I played many games in Random since the beginning except when I had no choice due to the mission parameters. Did not skip a single mission either.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,944 posts

You would think so.   But there are SO many players there just to farm damage and kills- and who completely ignore the main objective.    You HAVE to have at LEAST half the currently alive team reach the exit point or you LOSE.   An easy requirement, but too many teams lemming train to the opposite side just to farm more kills...  

Causing them to lose the match.

Ops losses don't reward squat, no matter how much you, personally, farmed.

I like Killer Whale, too- but this is why I don't play many games in it...    No different than abandoning the transports in Narai, and allowing the bots to gang up on them while you farm ships elsewhere.

[WOLF3]
Members
1,575 posts
6,075 battles

Since I was also closing in on Bull Halsey while simultaneously trying to finish the "Fly, Strike, Win" directives, I couldn't focus on Killer Whale to grind it out.  I was able to finish the directives a few days ago (top 50% in HOF) and Halsey joined the team about an hour ago!

The Enterprise and the Graf Zeppelin certainly helped out quite a bit.  I'm glad I "won" them.  I'm a root vegetable of a certain variety, but still glad nonetheless.

I have seen some excellent carrier gameplay in Killer Whale.  A good CV driver makes it so very easy for everyone else.  To all of you who used your CV to play in Killer Whale, I salute you!  I play KW quite a bit and have only seen one bad CV driver so far.  Fingers crossed!

Sign in to follow this