Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
db4100

Was There Any Way to Get Over 600 Ironium For Free?

7 comments in this topic

[LWA]
Members
742 posts
11,202 battles

From what I gather if I do all the (free)missions for the Ironium I will get a whopping total of 580 Ironium.  So, if I wanted to purchase one of the legendary upgrade modules that costs 600 ironium, I will have to purchase one of those 5000 doubloon missions for the extra ironium????  If so, what a [edited]rip off.  Talk about an April's Fools day event where the "fool" is the customer of WG.....Screw you WG.  Your money grubbing schemes is getting more and more obvious.

• Cool 1

[FML]
Members
2,862 posts
12,773 battles

Ah, I got 605 for free. Enough for a legendary mod. Then I stopped space battles (though torpedobeats was great chaotic fun).

[WOLF9]
Members
146 posts
5,702 battles

Good thing you did your research and didn't immediately jump to an incorrect conclusion!

Abbye

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,687 posts
10,132 battles
30 minutes ago, db4100 said:

From what I gather if I do all the (free)missions for the Ironium I will get a whopping total of 580 Ironium.  So, if I wanted to purchase one of the legendary upgrade modules that costs 600 ironium, I will have to purchase one of those 5000 doubloon missions for the extra ironium????  If so, what a [edited]rip off.  Talk about an April's Fools day event where the "fool" is the customer of WG.....Screw you WG.  Your money grubbing schemes is getting more and more obvious.

You could earn up to 780 Ironium free. Kizarvexis explained it in detail in a PSA.  See previous post^^

[O_O]
Members
5,325 posts
12,239 battles
51 minutes ago, db4100 said:

Are you being serious?!?  Tell me you aren't.

Without paying one red cent, I earned enough Ironium to purchase the Legenday Upgrade for Gearing (for which I had zero progress on) at least a week ago. 

Since then, I have earned a couple of hundred extra Ironium (granted, some were awarded by 'watching' Twitch streams...but which were NOT required to earn enough for the LU) that I have no use for, except to convert to credits.

Your epic rant would seem to indicate you have thoroughly researched the topic and decisively found you were bamboozled.  Unfortunately, it is embarrassingly obvious that is not the case.  You are 100% correct in one point, however...a fool has been exposed. :Smile_amazed:

Edited by desmo_2