You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Z4r4tul

LF Clan for CBs and Div

8 comments in this topic

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
1 post
2,457 battles

Title says it all, trying to grow from playing mostly by myself and a bit with a fairly bad CB clan last season.

1500 battles, 54%WR, 8 T10 ships and growing.

[FF]
Members
551 posts
5,276 battles

Check out frigginfrigates.com for information on discord 

In game tags FF 

1 rule in FF be on discord when in game 

[Y0L0]
Members
233 posts
9,380 battles

Check out YOLO. Drama free. Lots of teaching. Dedicated channels on discord for how to play your best on each class of ship. Large clan battle focus. 10% steel upgrade in port. Link to our discord is here. https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR

Feel free to message any officer on there or to message me here in the forums or in game @HoldMyBeer_. Best of luck to you in your search at any rate! 

[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
461 posts
12,863 battles

MY LIFE FOR AUIR!!!

I see that username. 

[VX9]
[VX9]
Members
19 posts
637 battles
=VX9= Gaming Community is Recruiting!
One Team, One Killin’ Machine

At its core =VX9= is a gaming community striving to promote a great environment and atmosphere while cultivating long-lasting friendships and spanning multiple games. One of the fundamental values of a strong community is the people who come together to make up its members. We work hard to recruit motivated, driven gamers who want to be part of our community’s vision.

Throughout the years =VX9= members have excelled in their gameplay across many titles by combining their skills to create a successful community. We focus on people first so you do not have to worry about having a certain ship or being a certain rating. You can improve in =VX9= by playing with our more experienced members. Alternatively, if you like more competitive gaming, we participate in clan wars. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of =VX9= read the requirements below, join our website and fill out an application. 

One Team!

Requirements:

• 18 years old +
  • TeamSpeak 3 with working mic