Angry_Nerd

World of Warships: KNYAZ SUVOROV “WIP”, Russian Tier-3, Battleship

4 comments in this topic

[GAMMA]
Members
826 posts
13,710 battles

Sadly this will probably be the only tech tree Russian BB I bother with. Good to see that you're not ignoring the low tier Russian bbs.

Edited by jkirschy

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
61 posts
4,684 battles
5 hours ago, jkirschy said:

Sadly this will probably be the only tech tree Russian BB I bother with. Good to see that you're not ignoring the low tier Russian bbs.

Yea, I feel kinda bad that I didn’t get around to the tier-4, (life). I did test it out and had s couple of good games but when I logged in last night and realized I only had  the test ships for 20 more minutes.  I rushed to cover the stats of the tier-3.  Finished with 2 minutes left.  The T4 will have to wait until or if we get them back after they make changes.

Edited by Angry_Nerd

[GAMMA]
Members
826 posts
13,710 battles

Life happens. Nothing anyone can do about it when it does. Like I said I'm just glad to get a chance to see the tier 3 before I buy it since I try to avoid tiers with carriers these days. (I don't like the constant harassment play-style of carriers since the rework.) I'll probably buy the Suvorov and play a couple games just to say I've done it even though that runs the risk of seeing CVs, but I doubt I bother going higher than that. That is one of the reasons I'm disappointed it doesn't look like we are getting a tier 2 Russian BB (be it a Borodino class, Retzivan, Tsesarevich, or Potempkin class).

When I watched the game-play I kept thinking that the gun layout is kinda similar to the Konig Albert & Kaiser. And the description of the outer armor made me think of the Konig Albert again. However the citadel sounds like it is more vulnerable on Suvorov. That sound accurate?

Finally, for what its worth, I actually put a recommendation for your channel earlier today. Someone had asked about CCs that do lower tier content. I remembered seeing you still do a fair amount of the low- and mid-tiers on your channel as you work your way up the tech trees so I pointed them to your channel. Hopefully they check your channel out. Though the thread was started on Thursday so whether the OP is still checking.