You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IvanPonomarev

Team Honor or Team Glory?

47 comments in this topic

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

You can't choose both teams at once but why not try both on different days?

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,564 posts
4,239 battles

Glory is forever.

[SYN]
Members
15,354 posts
12,506 battles

Team Nope

Members
165 posts
Just now, Battlecruiser_Yavuz said:

Team Honor

It's Klingon-approved.

8b5dbf2070532f97f532b90ed81cff78.gif

Team Honor... ‘cause Worf looks like he’ll chew on my bones if I choose Team Glory.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,307 posts
16,527 battles

Probably Glory. No idea why just came to mind 1st.

37 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Maybe some people feel loyal and prefer to stay with just 1 team. I stayed with eagles the entire event (sharks vs eagles). Never once thought of swapping.

LOL maybe I should join team honor then.:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

[INR]
Members
1,224 posts
4,060 battles

Team "Is There A Difference?"

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,968 posts
4,752 battles
4 minutes ago, SeaGladius said:

Team Honor... ‘cause Worf looks like he’ll chew on my bones if I choose Team Glory.

You'll choose Team Honor because you don't want to be a worthless petaQ.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLFB]
Members
312 posts
6,403 battles

Considering what went down with Sharks vs Eagles, i'll choose the team that will inevitably be in the lead 100% of the time cause the balance of these competitions is "tricky."

[H_]
Members
2,419 posts

Neither: I follow the money.........  Show me the money and, that's where the value is.  This is an arcade shooter; teams at the clan level may have some sense of either, I don't know because we can't field a clan anymore.....

"Value" is all that matters anyway....  Heck, we aren't a meritocracy anyway so, what's the value of either in a FPS..........?    "I" succeeded is the game's goal; and, if "we" succeed, OK........how about that.....Woo-hoo.

Hey guys, "think game....."  If you really want either in reality, join the military and experience both........then, let's have that discussion....

Members
165 posts
11 minutes ago, Saidalphon said:

Considering what went down with Sharks vs Eagles, i'll choose the team that will inevitably be in the lead 100% of the time cause the balance of these competitions is "tricky."

That was inevitable, in my opinion. Eagles represent valor, equality, uprightness, justice for all, etc., etc. Sharks represent that killer instinct and ruthless efficiency.  Guess which set of ideals helps win more battles?

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,994 posts

It pays to flip each day - everyone pick one one day - the next day get a 100% bonus to points scored, repeat until the event ends.

Members
23 posts
8,743 battles

Honestly, I'd pick Team Honor. 

But... during the "eagles vs sharks" competition, I stuck with eagles the whole time... and unless my memory is faulty, they lost. Nearly. Every. Single. Day. :Smile_sceptic:

I kept thinking, "Yeah they've lost 5 days in a row, but that just means  that they're more likely to win today, right?"

It was a direct result of these constant daily losses, (and my frustration with these losses which led me to stop trying when I realized that it was impossible for me, with my play style, to get enough tokens) that I didn't obtain enough tokens to get either a Des Moines or Wooster camo. :Smile_sad:

So for this event, I don't really care, I just want to be on the side that wins the daily "events". 

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

its rigged the losing side gets + modifiers and winning gets- modifier so get on the losing team all the time to get more tokens

[NGA]
Members
1,855 posts
9,686 battles
2 hours ago, Radar_X said:

Because there's usually a reward for sticking with one team over the other for a prolonged period of time?

As for me, it'll probably depend upon which team is winning or which exclusive camo looks cooler. That's how I did it with Sharks and Eagles.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,621 posts
15,895 battles
17 minutes ago, Rokkator said:

Honestly, I'd pick Team Honor. 

But... during the "eagles vs sharks" competition, I stuck with eagles the whole time... and unless my memory is faulty, they lost. Nearly. Every. Single. Day. :Smile_sceptic:

I kept thinking, "Yeah they've lost 5 days in a row, but that just means  that they're more likely to win today, right?"

It was a direct result of these constant daily losses, (and my frustration with these losses which led me to stop trying when I realized that it was impossible for me, with my play style, to get enough tokens) that I didn't obtain enough tokens to get either a Des Moines or Wooster camo. :Smile_sad:

So for this event, I don't really care, I just want to be on the side that wins the daily "events". 

I stayed with Eagles to get a cammo then switched for more personal gain in event.

I believe I picked the Wooster cammo.

[PVE]
Members
15,713 posts
10,424 battles
3 hours ago, IvanPonomarev said:

Which one will you choose?

~Yes~

3 hours ago, Radar_X said:

This^^^

You can get rewards from Honor and Glory by spending 15 days in each. You can get another reward after 5 days in each again.

2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Probably Glory. No idea why just came to mind 1st.

Maybe some people feel loyal and prefer to stay with just 1 team. I stayed with eagles the entire event (sharks vs eagles). Never once thought of swapping.

LOL maybe I should join team honor then.:Smile_teethhappy:

In this one, you will want to switch even more. If you play a little and get little points from battle, being on the team with the normal difficulty will get you the same amount of reward as being on the harder difficulty. If you play a lot and gets lots of points from battle, then you can get more reward from being on the team with a harder difficulty. You pick at the beginning of the day and can't change during the day. To maximize rewards, you will want to be on each team for 15 days and then on each team again for 5 days. Since the Victory event will be going for what appears to be at least two patches, you should be able to maximize both.

955026be-65c1-11e9-99d8-d89d6715223c.jpg

Edited by Kizarvexis

Members
1,933 posts
8,470 battles
2 hours ago, Battlecruiser_Yavuz said:

Team Honor

It's Klingon-approved.

8b5dbf2070532f97f532b90ed81cff78.gif

This... so much this. 

• Cool 1

[RQL]
Privateers
277 posts
10,699 battles
2 hours ago, Battlecruiser_Yavuz said:

You'll choose Team Honor because you don't want to be a worthless petaQ.

Gowron approves.

stares-in-klingon.jpg

• Cool 1

[-MM-]
Members
107 posts
9,783 battles

I will choose Glory.

Honor is remembered in your lifetime, Glory is remembered forever. I think Glory will be more popular and have more chance of winning. I stuck with the Eagles the entire time last event and it sucked. Even though I eventually got the Worcester camo I missed out on allot of rewards and tokens had I switched to the Sharks.