TheURLGuy

Update 0.8.3: the “Victory” Competition

41 comments in this topic

Members
23 posts
7,861 battles

Then you can join the "Friendly" victory competition. I am I still in WOWS? Lol, Being a BB and CA primary player looks like the Soviet BB's will be fun to play and contend with!! Happy Hunting!

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,564 posts
4,239 battles

I'm having some trouble accessing the Privateer Program post via the link on the Update 0.8.3 page:

NSxZBUJ.png

-Members-
1,640 posts
832 battles
14 minutes ago, Panbun said:

I'm having some trouble accessing the Privateer Program post via the link on the Update 0.8.3 page:

NSxZBUJ.png

Hey Panbun,

We apologize for that, try now!

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,564 posts
4,239 battles
9 minutes ago, iKami said:

Hey Panbun,

We apologize for that, try now!

It works fine now. Thanks for the fast fix.

[ACES_]
[ACES_]
Members
14 posts
3,684 battles

So when is the HMS Indomitable premium Tier VIII CV going to be released? It was mentioned last month for release, but not so far. There is nothing in 8.3 news release about It. I'd like to have it to train up British CV Captains!

[ACES_]
[ACES_]
Members
14 posts
3,684 battles
1 hour ago, StoptheViolins said:

Ok, so why are the cammos so expensive now when they offer ZERO boon over regular same tier tree cammo?

Because WG higher ups know that people as a whole are dumb! They won't buy anything for a dollar any more!

Edited by Klyde182

[WAIFU]
Members
7 posts
2,631 battles

The wording is a bit confusing in the AL announcement portion... are they coming with the release of 0.8.3, or are they coming on May 1?

[LLF]
Beta Testers
411 posts

So the Azur lane is coming in this patch but the participation won't be until may 1st?

[PVE]
Members
15,800 posts
10,460 battles
47 minutes ago, FebbyDongo said:

The wording is a bit confusing in the AL announcement portion... are they coming with the release of 0.8.3, or are they coming on May 1?

30 minutes ago, Kuramitsu said:

So the Azur lane is coming in this patch but the participation won't be until may 1st?

Azure Lane is coming this patch, but starts May 1st, a week after the patch drops. The Victory competition won't start until Thu, Apr 25th.

-Members-
1,640 posts
832 battles

Hey Captains,

As stated above by other players and in the patch notes.

"Victory" competition will start on Thursday morning, so be prepared to pick the right team and collect your allowance!

Stay tuned for the May 1st article for all your Azur Lane needs! 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Azure Lane is coming this patch, but starts May 1st, a week after the patch drops. The Victory competition won't start until Thu, Apr 25th.

Tell me a premium RN carrier is coming next patch!!! 

[PVE]
Members
15,800 posts
10,460 battles
44 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Tell me a premium RN carrier is coming next patch!!! 

A premium RN carrier is coming next patch. That unfortunately doesn't make it true because I said it.  :Smile_glasses:

Nothing in the patch notes that I saw about Indomitable, so who knows when it will arrive.

[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
295 posts
6,034 battles

Another round of pay to test, it will be OP

[-TCS-]
[-TCS-]
Members
35 posts
10,035 battles

Did I hear that right.... Admiral Kuznetsov .... A Russian carrier built in 1982 with missiles and jet planes......
I think it will go great with the Stalingrad....

Members
249 posts
14,828 battles

There is clearly a typo in the steel price for the Neustrashimy in that patch notes... compare to same tier Black...

• Funny 1

[PRAVD]
Members
54 posts
2,022 battles

I really hope the AL commanders arent tied ONLY to the paid containers> I wanna buy them straight, just like last time. Atago, Kaga, and Prinz Eugen are gonna be the one Imma buy. Anyone else?

[REVY]
Members
402 posts
5,828 battles

@iKami Sooo... CV's are balanced now. Right..? Our legendary modules will be available? It was you guys who said that CV's would be done and dusted by 8.3.

Edited by KelesK

[RQL]
Members
322 posts
8,361 battles

Anyone else thinks the RNG of the missions is rather crappy for the access to the BBs?  I know the last few have been like that but it is super annoying to be at such mercy of RNG. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts
5 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

A premium RN carrier is coming next patch. That unfortunately doesn't make it true because I said it.  :Smile_glasses:

Nothing in the patch notes that I saw about Indomitable, so who knows when it will arrive.

I know... the money burning a hole in my pocket is slowly dwindling to an ember... I spent some coins on "Deliver us the moon" and bought a very good Dairy Queen Strawberry milkshake tonight, medium, with the whipped cream they put on them these days. 

Now I hear rumors of Ark Royal... if true then Indomitable purchase may have to wait even longer.