You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

WG, your Space Battles mode was missing ONE important thing.

6 comments in this topic

[R_N]
[R_N]
Members
123 posts
6,112 battles

Ensign_Cthulhu,

I can't agree more so much time was lost due to not being able to requeue since you were forced to go back to port.

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,307 posts
16,045 battles

I thought you were going to say " Rockets or missiles"  However, I see your point.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,931 posts
8,245 battles

WHY WAS THERE NO "BATTLE ON" BUTTON? :Smile_izmena:

Because I spent most of last night spamming the heck out of this mode, and I could have done without having to go back to port between battles. A minor inconvenience, true, but strange that the normal modes have it and Space Battles did not.

After an initial distasteful experience, I had the night of my life. Set myself a new Base XP record for any mode ever and earned almost every event-related achievement it was possible to get. My performance was too inconsistent to risk Draconic flags, but I don't care; I'm currently north of 400K ECXP and tired but happy.

Only thing you could do to make it better for the future is to find a way to give us endless free re-specs on the event captains only. Yes, there was one at the start, but that was only a fortuitous overlap with a re-spec that had been done for unrelated reasons, and with ships that have weird modes, weird metas and sometimes even stranger consumables (e.g. the Halloween ships), it's not always easy to know how to spec your captains. Torpedobeats was easier because you could set up a number of different destroyer builds if you wanted to experiment and then shuffle them in and out, but it's not so easy when you also have cruisers, battleships and even carriers to think about.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
12,931 posts
8,245 battles
10 minutes ago, LGBTQ_DatingApp said:

it was missing fun and variety

You're welcome to your opinion, but it's not one I share. 

[-AGW-]
Members
847 posts
11,814 battles

One thing it did was making going back to randoms an odd experience. Suddenly everything seems so slooow.