You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MCBURL

High Tenure Players.

70 comments in this topic

[1RD]
[1RD]
Members
146 posts
12,417 battles

Lets see who all has been playing for a few years now:

http://KxBhejG.jpg

Edited by MCBURL
  • Boring 1

[1RD]
[1RD]
Members
146 posts
12,417 battles

In Port, go to your Service Record. Should be there.

• Cool 1

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,056 posts
17,200 battles

Since open beta 2015

[TASC]
Members
279 posts
7,763 battles

i have no idea how to bring up that info but long enough to have all the ARP ships. so a few years. lol 

[TIGRB]
Members
598 posts
14,832 battles

Over two and a half years now. Don't know if that is considered Tenure.

[SHAFT]
Members
602 posts
13,794 battles

Registered 16-Jan-17, so just over 2 years and 3 months.

• Cool 1

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,495 posts

I joined the forums/created account Aug 9th 2012...

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,843 posts
4,057 battles

2nd round Alpha Invitee...  I haven't a clue.   Probably too long.    

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

i don,t know about tenure but i am high

• Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Members
236 posts
6,160 battles
43 minutes ago, Rabin69 said:

Registered 16-Jan-17, so just over 2 years and 3 months.

Gotcha beat by one day! :crab:

Can't believe I've been playing this game for that long! A buddy of mine (now Clan Commander) told me about it, said it was fun, and I told him I'd check it out. This was decidedly NOT my kind of game, but once I downloaded it I got sucked in by the strategic depth of it and have loved it (off and on) ever since.

• Cool 1

[SRM]
[SRM]
Members
92 posts
12,948 battles

This Long

shot-19.04.23_10.43.47-0160.jpg

Edited by jr_token

[SHAFT]
Members
602 posts
13,794 battles
9 minutes ago, HTSMetal said:

Gotcha beat by one day! :crab:

Can't believe I've been playing this game for that long! A buddy of mine (now Clan Commander) told me about it, said it was fun, and I told him I'd check it out. This was decidedly NOT my kind of game, but once I downloaded it I got sucked in by the strategic depth of it and have loved it (off and on) ever since.

Actually found out about this game around Sep 2016. My son was into WOT and one day while we were hanging out looking at Youtube we came across Jingles' channel.

I watched almost every single video he had, all the while thinking that this game was too hard for me as it wasn't just a straight shoot em type game. Finally took the plunge together in Jan and I have been playing this game almost exclusively since then.

[A-CUP]
Members
1,017 posts
8,111 battles

CIS account from Beta up to June 9th 2016.. US account form 2017 April up to now

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,799 posts
12,548 battles

Since closed Beta , My account has existed since open Beta for World of Tanks. 

[BOTO]
Members
580 posts
10,908 battles

I started playing in November of 2015 but I stopped playing from January of 2017 and started again in January of 2018.

[KAPPA]
Members
880 posts
6,043 battles

And here's where the complicated story of why there are 2 of me comes in. I registered about a week before I had a computer that could handle the game in late June of '15. I actually attempted to create what is now my IJN/Axis account first despite that account having a join date in July of '15. What happened was, I created the log on with my then primary email account, and was immensely annoyed when I got no confirmation email after a day or so, so I tried again but missed the clue of being unable to use the same name or email address because I was so annoyed. Thus my USN/Allies and also primary forum posting account came into being. I ended up receiving the 'first' confirmation email several days later and being now saddled with 2 accounts, I had the 'brilliant' idea to separate them by which side of WWII a nation was on (with a few oddities now with the pan-Asian and pan-Am lines now). I have come to regret this choice as it has caused issues with events, progression in lines, collections, and how I have to balance spending my spare cash between the two. 

I'm too far invested in either account to make it feasible to just abandon one of them and restart the lines on the other, but as far I can tell, WG does not do account merges, so I'm stuck like this for the foreseeable future. Heck, I'd pay actual money to get them merged if I could. All I can hope for is that either enough other players make the same sort of mistake and request merges or WG has a change of heart for some reason and allows it.

[LOS]
Members
663 posts
10,102 battles

7/26/15.  Was a Beta tester (can't remember if it was open or closed) and before that a Closed Beta in WoWp, but WG destroyed that title and I rarely go to that game.  WoT had me just as it left closed Beta, but that was along time ago.

I complain an awful lot of some of the things that WG does, but this company and these games of WG nearly fulfill the hope I had back in the 1970's, playing Avalon Hill games and telling my pals, "Man I wish a computer could replace the rule books, outcome cards/tables and multi-sided dice".  Despite the imperfections, what is here is more than I could've imagined back then...and that's why I always come back!

Edited by Sinton