You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Iron_Hide_TTV

Looking For Active Helpful Clan

11 comments in this topic

[LRM]
Members
2 posts
2,458 battles

i am looking for a Clan that is active. if possible one that would possibly help supply me with some aid in re getting the credits i need to re-buy my Iowa and Seattle in my Grind to obtain a few other Teir 10 ships outside of my Shima

• Cool 1

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
864 posts
7,411 battles
15 minutes ago, Spear_MintZ said:

i am looking for a Clan that is active. if possible one that would possibly help supply me with some aid in re getting the credits i need to re-buy my Iowa and Seattle in my Grind to obtain a few other Teir 10 ships outside of my Shima

Check out the LRM family. https://discord.gg/sAadZr

[-MEG-]
Members
64 posts
5,779 battles

Hey man,

We're always looking for people to join us in divisions and clan battles. We run discord and have a "farm" clan and a "competitive" clan. We regularily division between clans. Capco our farm clan is for those that don't want to play clan battles but want people to division with, or those not at t10 yet. Meg is our "competitive" clan where its expected to join in divisions and discord more regularily. 

We also encourage people to come check us out and division before joining us, just to see if we have similar personalities. Getting along and having fun is more important then winning to us. Check us out.

[VX9]
[VX9]
Members
19 posts
637 battles
=VX9= Gaming Community is Recruiting!
One Team, One Killin’ Machine

At its core =VX9= is a gaming community striving to promote a great environment and atmosphere while cultivating long-lasting friendships and spanning multiple games. One of the fundamental values of a strong community is the people who come together to make up its members. We work hard to recruit motivated, driven gamers who want to be part of our community’s vision.

Throughout the years =VX9= members have excelled in their gameplay across many titles by combining their skills to create a successful community. We focus on people first so you do not have to worry about having a certain ship or being a certain rating. You can improve in =VX9= by playing with our more experienced members. Alternatively, if you like more competitive gaming, we participate in clan wars. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of =VX9= read the requirements below, join our website and fill out an application. 

One Team!

Requirements:

• 18 years old +
  • TeamSpeak 3 with working mic

[187]
Members
1,609 posts
8,821 battles

Invite sent...

[SF-A]
Members
3,094 posts
6,710 battles
On 4/23/2019 at 4:36 AM, Spear_MintZ said:

Check out [SF] at  https://www.team-sf.com/. We're always looking for new members and do specialize in helping people reach T10 quite often. PM myself, @Havoc_NA, or @El_Pepe, and we'll be happy to get you rolling. I'll set up some divisions if you want so that you can get some credits, and then we can run the T9s you'll need.

Go SF and good hunting!

Members
44 posts
12,989 battles

Afternoon Sailor!,

AFK family of clans are recruiting and we'd love to chat with you sometime about us. Our family of clans was founded during open beta, and we have just expanded to 3 clans (AFK, AFK2, and (surpisingly) AFK-3)  that share a common discord channel (required), and are currently about 75 active players between them and growing fast. AFK & AFK2 are our clans for those interested in participating in and dedicating time for clan battles, with AFK-2 being our most competitive clan with requirements for training sessions, and AFK-3 is for those that are still skilled players but who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB.  We have members across NA time zones and especially at night there's almost always someone on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We like to have fun and a variety of age groups and when it's not a Clan Battle season we div up for ranked, randoms, and plan training sessions with allied clans as well as against each other. One of my favs? Our tournaments!

Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking. 

I truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good 'fit', so I invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of the guys, and div up on a few games with us. Let us get to know you and vice-versa and I think you'll like what you find!

FvD