Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sea_Law

Improving Solo Winrate

5 comments in this topic

[CUTE]
Members
64 posts
4,923 battles

Ive been looking to improve my Solo Wr lately to up to 58%+ and improving my play. How can that be done? does anybody have any advice or tips?

[MIA-P]
Members
684 posts
6,753 battles

I mean, you can improve wr in two ways: 1. Earn it or 2. Farm it.

Option 1. is harder and includes all the usual advice: watch youtube guides, read LWM reviews, see what the best players are doing, think carefully about your play, watch the minimap, and evaluate your choices carefully after a match is done, correcting for any mistakes in the next one.

As for option 2., there are a coup things you can do, all of which are quite well-known in the community. Most obvious is to divison with people who have higher winrates, preferably in ships that they do well in and that synergize with whatever you're playing. However, you mention wanting to improve your solo winrate. You could try sealclubbing- some of the low tier DDs have some pretty incredible stats that new players don't really know how to deal with. StLouis with a 19 point captain is pretty gnarly. Before the rework when I was a free-to-play player I used to farm credits on the Ryujo, gaining myself a pretty stupid winrate in that ship. That's another good piece of advice: simply playing the same ship repeatedly can help your winrate a lot. After a couple battles it's usually possible to find one or two strategies which work consistently, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of each ship in a given tier bracket. That all said, I don't really recommend you do any of this. Stats are a tool designed to help you improve; farming them will only serve to obscure what kind of player you actually are.

• Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
794 posts
9,063 battles

Play a.ship.you do very good that it 

[CAFE]
Members
1,726 posts
12,446 battles
4 hours ago, Hassan_T said:

Ive been looking to improve my Solo Wr lately to up to 58%+ and improving my play. How can that be done? does anybody have any advice or tips?

Looks like you are probably best focusing on your CVs if you are soloing. Your damage seems fine but your losses indicate you are damage farming a bit too much - Kill some DDs at the start and your WR should go up a bit more. 

Sign in to follow this