Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
masse555

Somewhat new player looking for a Clan

7 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
303 battles

1691586550_WorldofWarships4_23_20191_52_38AM.thumb.png.c995c7e15b228ea56756d9d954d2f05f.png

Here is my profile pic with win loss and ships and stuff i've been playing for a couple months please respond here if any clans need a new player to fill ranks or something

Also due to real life i am not terribly active but on the days i'm on i am for hours on end usually i'm on every other weekend cause of college and work

Edited by masse555

[FF]
Members
551 posts
5,276 battles

Check out frigginfrigates.com for discord info 

In game tags FF 

1 rule in FF be on discord when in game 

Members
3 posts
303 battles
1 minute ago, Rachel_Wall said:

Check out frigginfrigates.com for discord info 

In game tags FF 

1 rule in FF be on discord when in game 

will now thx!

[MASS]
Members
33 posts
4,838 battles

Mass is looking for new players a newbie clan but growing online  me if interested

[MASS]
Members
33 posts
4,838 battles

Well you can come check us out just do a search for clan and enter Mass. We are new  not into clan battles as yet but will in the future when everyone feels they are ready. We have a few buildings and the only rule is to play once or twice a week and help contribute to oil. You can come and go as you please there is no pressure. If you like what you see just ask to join

Edited by NorthStar76

Members
3 posts
303 battles
4 minutes ago, NorthStar76 said:

Well you can come check us out just do a search for clan and enter Mass. We are new  not into clan battles as yet but will in the future when everyone feels they are ready. We have a few buildings and the only rule is to play once or twice a week and help contribute to oil. You can come and go as you please there is no pressure. If you like what you see just ask to join

I have sent an application

Members
44 posts
13,014 battles

Afternoon Sailor!,

AFK family of clans are recruiting and we'd love to chat with you sometime about us. Our family of clans was founded during open beta, and we have just expanded to 3 clans (AFK, AFK2, and (surpisingly) AFK-3)  that share a common discord channel (required), and are currently about 75 active players between them and growing fast. AFK & AFK2 are our clans for those interested in participating in and dedicating time for clan battles, with AFK-2 being our most competitive clan with requirements for training sessions, and AFK-3 is for those that are still skilled players but who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB.  We have members across NA time zones and especially at night there's almost always someone on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We like to have fun and a variety of age groups and when it's not a Clan Battle season we div up for ranked, randoms, and plan training sessions with allied clans as well as against each other. One of my favs? Our tournaments!

Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking. 

I truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good 'fit', so I invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of the guys, and div up on a few games with us. Let us get to know you and vice-versa and I think you'll like what you find!

FvD

Sign in to follow this