Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Suomen_Panssari

Beta Tester Returning to ships

3 comments in this topic

[ROTTN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
44 posts
1,610 battles

I am a returning beta tester to this game (and CBT to WoT and WoWP) and i downloaded game ran few co op battles trying get hang of leading and aiming in this game which feels different coming from Tanks i  wanted ask if any one has any tips on how i can improve  aiming/ leading shots ? I've been following game due my favorite EU streamers and Youtubers that cover both games. Also i have 54,000 free exp that i dumped into that Japanese destroyer tree got both of the tier 5's i seem to do fairly well with their play style and US  cruisers and destroyers.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,391 posts
16,785 battles
12 minutes ago, Suomen_Panssari said:

i  wanted ask if any one has any tips on how i can improve  aiming/ leading shots ?

Practice.

• Cool 2

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,110 posts
11,120 battles
1 hour ago, Suomen_Panssari said:

I am a returning beta tester to this game (and CBT to WoT and WoWP) and i downloaded game ran few co op battles trying get hang of leading and aiming in this game which feels different coming from Tanks i  wanted ask if any one has any tips on how i can improve  aiming/ leading shots ? I've been following game due my favorite EU streamers and Youtubers that cover both games. Also i have 54,000 free exp that i dumped into that Japanese destroyer tree got both of the tier 5's i seem to do fairly well with their play style and US  cruisers and destroyers.

Welcome Back

Depending on how long you've been gone,

Alt Battle Interface (option somewhere in settings) gives shell time of flight in seconds to wherever you're aiming.

Dynamic Crosshairs (also in settings, the scale works out as 1 division per second at 30 knots, so if you're leading a Colorado that's hauling for all it's worth broadside, with a 10 second flight time, you'll lead him by 6 to 7 divisions)

Sign in to follow this