You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SeaView_

People are so angry now :(

88 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts

Good players hating on bad players, bad players hating on good players, CV and those for and against hating on each other, players from diff ship classes hating on each other...... has the player base gone mad???? I have never seen it this bad. Everyone seems to saying WG is killing the game>>>> well, folks we seem to be doing a pretty good job of that ourselves. I do not post much, but this is what i see. 

Edited by SeaView_
  • Cool 29
  • Boring 2

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,676 posts

It's pretty much the same way in every game forum, or any forum for that matter. It's not a WoWs thing or a WG thing, it's a people thing.

• Cool 9

[MEIST]
Members
1,139 posts
4,465 battles
1 minute ago, Burnsy said:

It's pretty much the same way in every game forum. It's not a WoWs thing or a WG thing, it's a people thing.

:Smile_great: This! There are games worse then this game. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,347 posts
11,851 battles
8 minutes ago, awesomeartichokes said:

Mac players hating a client that is completely unstable.

Pretty much a self inflicted wound and I am not saying they should buy PC. Intel based Macs are able to dual boot and then they can run the game in its native environment.

6 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

It's pretty much the same way in every game forum, or any forum for that matter. It's not a WoWs thing or a WG thing, it's a people thing.

3 minutes ago, jager_geist said:

:Smile_great: This! There are games worse then this game. 

Far far worse, both the game and these forums are kindergarden compared to WoT and WoT is kindergarden compared to other games. We actually get along pretty well although there will always be some friction.

• Cool 1

[MEIST]
Members
1,139 posts
4,465 battles
3 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Pretty much a self inflicted wound and I am not saying they should buy PC. Intel based Macs are able to dual boot and then they can run the game in its native environment.

Far far worse, both the game and these forums are kindergarden compared to WoT and WoT is kindergarden compared to other games. We actually get along pretty well although there will always be some friction.

Very true!

Members
2,180 posts
78 battles
23 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

Good players hating on bad players, bad players hating on good players, CV and those for and against hating on each other, players from diff ship classes hating on each other...... has the player base gone mad???? I have never seen it this bad. Everyone seems to saying WG is killing the game>>>> well, folks we seem to be doing a pretty good job of that ourselves. I do not post much, but this is what i see. 

Read my sig.

• Boring 2

[FFG33]
Members
419 posts
13,427 battles
9 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:
18 minutes ago, awesomeartichokes said:

Mac players hating a client that is completely unstable.

Nah... we should just uninstall and think about coming back when WG actually gets makes a decent client.

I don't know why you and others think that I and other mac owners have to play WoWs After all, I pay WG money. Blaming the purchaser for the failure of the seller to deliver a function product is really twisted.

Kind of like I expect a restaurant to cook the food and not make me go to the kitchen and cook it myself.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Members
3,710 posts
15,408 battles
27 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

As long as we're fighting each other, we can't fight WG … 

Waaaaaait a minute?!?

• Cool 1

Members
900 posts
3,912 battles
1 minute ago, awesomeartichokes said:

Nah... we should just uninstall and think about coming back when WG actually gets makes a decent client.

I don't know why you and others think that I and other mac owners have to play WoWs After all, I pay WG money. Blaming the purchaser for the failure of the seller to deliver a function product is really twisted.

Kind of like I expect a restaurant to cook the food and not make me go to the kitchen and cook it myself.

Free 2 play game bro.  You didn't pay anything for the game just like the rest of us.  Go to a restaurant and complain about the free food.

We are going to miss all 5 of you mac users.

No matter what class of ship we drive and how bad it gets and how much we love or hate CVs pretty sure we can all come together and get a warm fuzzy feeling about how silly mac "gamers" are.

On the bright side you'll have more time to do hipster stuff, so win win.  

• Funny 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,416 posts
16,816 battles
28 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

Good players hating on bad players, bad players hating on good players, CV and those for and against hating on each other, players from diff ship classes hating on each other...... has the player base gone mad????

If it has it's been mad for the three years the game has been up and running.

29 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

I have never seen it this bad.

How long have you been here, you and your 9 posts?

30 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

Everyone seems to saying WG is killing the game>>>> well, folks we seem to be doing a pretty good job of that ourselves.

Nah, hate makes for great games when someone who is just sizzling wants to absolutely demolish someone else from the other team. 

31 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

I do not post much, but this is what i see. 

Post more; you'll see more, and understand better. Players been hating on other players since closed Beta.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,347 posts
11,851 battles
1 hour ago, awesomeartichokes said:

Emulation is always going to be unreliable and the only way to make a decent client is to completely rewrite the game code to not use anything from the PC world. Mac sales are up and they now have 7.4% of the personal computer market. If you owned a programming house which group are you going to write your programs for? There is a solution which while not free is not terribly expensive and if you want to shoot yourself in the foot by not using it there is really nothing WG or anyone else can do for you. I wish you luck in your search for the computer worlds Holy Grail.

[GT99]
Members
614 posts
8,683 battles
35 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

Nah, I'm an egalitarian, I hate everybody equally. I don't whine or snivel or complain or blame others, I just hate all of you. :Smile_izmena::Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

Members
12 posts
13 minutes ago, Umikami said:

If it has it's been mad for the three years the game has been up and running.

How long have you been here, you and your 9 posts?

Nah, hate makes for great games when someone who is just sizzling wants to absolutely demolish someone else from the other team. 

Post more; you'll see more, and understand better. Players been hating on other players since closed Beta.

I just do not post much. 

Level 15 of service record
Edited by SeaView_

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
602 posts
51 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

As long as we're fighting each other, we can't fight WG … 

Waaaaaait a minute?!?

Maskarova comrade lol

Edited by bosco1111
  • Funny 1

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,759 posts
18,959 battles
31 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

I just do not post much. 

You can totally be on the forums all the time and not post. We call it lurking and the people who do it lurkers. It's cool, it's like classic forum behavior so its hip.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
21,246 posts
19,617 battles
1 hour ago, SeaView_ said:

Welcome to multiplayer games on the internet.  You must be new to all this.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,710 posts
15,408 battles
56 minutes ago, SeaView_ said:

I just do not post much. 

I don't post often, but when I do … 

I troll fluent Russian … in French drole 

XX

Edited by Commander_367

[WOLFC]
Members
1,263 posts
6,886 battles
3 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

That's what happens when CV trash is in every match wrecking the entire game. Get rid of the CV trash, get rid of the hate. But WG won't do that, they see making money off this crapclass of boats, so hate everyone, throw every game with a CV and don't spent a penny on this trash as long as the trash CV's are here

Thank you for proving the OP's point.

And giving me the chance to ignore another one of the people that can't find the middle ground.

:etc_red_button:

• Cool 2

Members
1,661 posts
15,724 battles

I know my patience is even lower than it usually is. 

You finally -after 7 games in a row with double CV - get a game with none, where you are top tier, and.....your 3 DDs die in the first minute and you get steam rolled. That was your one in ten chance at a good game and it was blown. 

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
12,595 battles

welcome to clown world!

I'd post the Honkly meme, but Idk if it goes against the rules....:fish_book:

[CSALT]
Members
1,001 posts
2 hours ago, SeaView_ said:

This is Wargaming's version of 'balance' for the game.