You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shasha_16

Looking for a Clan (2 Players)

17 comments in this topic

Members
72 posts
11,785 battles

Hello, 

I and my friend Oldmank am to join a competitive looking for a clan. I have all the T10 ships except for Republique and YY. I mostly play CAs and I can play dd in clan wars. Back in the day, I was that guy who smokes broadside in front of radar CA and yes I have 1,114k games in Neptune. It's been done and I can't do anything about that. Here are our stats for your information. 

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1023904531,Shasha_16/

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1000687101,Oldmank/

• Cool 1

[FF]
Members
551 posts
5,276 battles

Check out frigginfrigates.com for discord info 

In game tags FF 

1 rule in FF be on discord if in game 

[-MEG-]
Members
64 posts
5,788 battles

Want get told to shut up regularly? Because we do. We are however looking for Matured players that want to join us in Discord for ops/divisions and clan battles. We have a growing core group that is very friendly and are willing to division regularly. Ability to join in 2 of 4 clan battle nights is mandatory, though we understand real life is more important. Discord for clan battles is mandatory. 1@TX cruiser is mandatory as we have alot of BB mains already, no rental ships are allowed to be used. We also have a farm clan (Capco) for those less serious or not at requirements yet. Leave us a message here or apply to the clan and we'll get a hold of you to answer any questions you may have.

check us out we're very friendly and welcoming :)

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,752 posts
18,180 battles

Check out SYN

• Boring 1

[-BRS-]
Members
3,161 posts
17,061 battles
1 hour ago, Shasha_16 said:

Hello, 

I and my friend Oldmank am to join a competitive looking for a clan. I have all the T10 ships except for Republique and YY. I mostly play CAs and I can play dd in clan wars. Back in the day, I was that guy who smokes broadside in front of radar CA and yes I have 1,114k games in Neptune. It's been done and I can't do anything about that. Here are our stats for your information. 

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1023904531,Shasha_16/

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1000687101,Oldmank/

We have 2 spots just for you 

• Boring 1

[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
461 posts
12,863 battles

I'll add to the long list.

[HOT] Hooks on Target is recruiting players for clan battles. We are looking for players to actively participate in clan battles. No experience is necessary as i've trained many clan battles teams over the last two years.  I just ask that members leave the ego at home and be ready to learn/play. We aren't an overly competitive bunch. We play to win but dont cry and point fingers if we lose a match. Pretty relaxed atmosphere.

Feel free to join the discord server and meet everyone. https://discord.gg/63dqteY 

Edited by MackDye

[KSC]
Members
84 posts
7,237 battles

Message has been sent. Good luck on your search.

[VX9]
[VX9]
Members
19 posts
637 battles
=VX9= Gaming Community is Recruiting!
One Team, One Killin’ Machine

At its core =VX9= is a gaming community striving to promote a great environment and atmosphere while cultivating long-lasting friendships and spanning multiple games. One of the fundamental values of a strong community is the people who come together to make up its members. We work hard to recruit motivated, driven gamers who want to be part of our community’s vision.

Throughout the years =VX9= members have excelled in their gameplay across many titles by combining their skills to create a successful community. We focus on people first so you do not have to worry about having a certain ship or being a certain rating. You can improve in =VX9= by playing with our more experienced members. Alternatively, if you like more competitive gaming, we participate in clan wars. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of =VX9= read the requirements below, join our website and fill out an application. 

One Team!

Requirements:

• 18 years old +
  • TeamSpeak 3 with working mic

[187]
Members
1,609 posts
8,848 battles

187 would love to have you and your ally...come... slaughter all who oppose you ...your enemies will become our enemies.

• Funny 1

[NGUNS]
Members
3 posts

hello  [NGUNS] Looking for new member's too help in clan battle  , must have a working headset and mic . able to use discord , i have a server set up for the clan , base is almost fully upgraded  .  apply to [NGUNS For Clan Battles or NGUN2 for just playing warships and no pressure to join battles . NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER.   Thanks  ...   Com_Woody