You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

I haven't been around a long time, but I know when the game went down hill...

30 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

Steam, ever since the game went into steam the player base has turned into a potato field! The game was way better before the kiddies from steam started playing

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[90TH]
Members
1,711 posts
10,757 battles

Gimme an exact date, pal

[M_S]
Members
368 posts
3,887 battles
5 minutes ago, Pytheas said:

Gimme an exact date, pal

September 17, 2015. I find that to be quite ludicrous of an explanation personally, because most people who could get it on steam could get it via regular download.

• Funny 1

[90TH]
Members
1,711 posts
10,757 battles
40 minutes ago, tyinnow said:

September 17, 2015. I find that to be quite ludicrous of an explanation personally, because most people who could get it on steam could get it via regular download.

Hahahha

[WOLF5]
Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
38 minutes ago, Rocketpacman said:

Fake news. The player base has always been terrible. 

..no such a thing as fake news, only different point of view........some can accept it, some can`t.....

[NEON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
124 posts
2,448 battles

and here i thought this was going to be another "cv rework killed the game" thread :Smile_teethhappy:

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,758 posts
18,953 battles

It's not the kids, it's the 50 year old guys that dont know how to play video games. 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[VFW]
Members
1,229 posts
24,342 battles
9 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

It's not the kids, it's the 50 year old guys that dont know how to play video games. 

I'm an Old guy and I fully agree.  LOL

• Funny 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
7,526 posts
41 minutes ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

..no such a thing as fake news, only different point of view........some can accept it, some can`t.....

How postmodernist of you.  :Smile_smile:

[TORND]
Members
8 posts
7,088 battles

I would not say that CVs killed the game, but CVs have really messed things up for DD commanders.

[TORND]
Members
8 posts
7,088 battles

I do have a question, and maybe someone who sees this can answer me.   What is the "Total Reputation" underneath your name and icon?

Edited by RPS_Mizar

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
16,809 battles
35 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

It's also the 50 year old guys who pay for it.

• Cool 3

Members
2,436 posts
10,179 battles
9 minutes ago, RPS_Mizar said:

I do have a question, and maybe someone who sees this can answer me.   What is the "Total Reputation" underneath your name and icon?

Your WoWs social credit rating. It does nothing. Just "likes" counter.

• Cool 1

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,758 posts
18,953 battles
14 minutes ago, Umikami said:

It's also the 50 year old guys who pay for it.

Is it? Why do we credit everyone collecting Social Security as a whale? 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
16,809 battles
2 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

Is it? Why do we credit everyone collecting Social Security as a whale? 

Why do we credit everyone too young to have a job as poor? Why would we credit everyone with no time for a job to be using mommy's credit card?

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,758 posts
18,953 battles
16 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Why do we credit everyone too young to have a job as poor? Why would we credit everyone with no time for a job to be using mommy's credit card?

What about those of us who work full time and have plenty of cash and time to play? Just because we arent retired doesnt mean we dont work.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
16,809 battles
1 hour ago, Skuggsja said:

What about those of us who work full time and have plenty of cash and time to play? Just because we arent retired doesnt mean we dont work.

What about you? Would you care to bet on which age group spends the most on the game?

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,758 posts
18,953 battles
31 minutes ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

...a 50 years old has 30 years of gaming behind him/her..........   or more.... I started gaming on a commodore 64 around 1985........ :-)

Oh I wasnt saying all the old guys, just some. Just a general statement not meant for everyone.

16 minutes ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

also,,a 50 yo guy more likely to listen to reasoning ,and do what is good for the team. A "regular" teen attitude is," screw you, i do what i want,how i want,,,"  the players who ,when pissed of rather shoot a full torp servo into a team mate ,to make his point....who pulls down a stat monitor page to say .." i`m not listening to anybody with .........xp or ......damage per game.........  Yes,there is a reason why the game is unplayable(kinda) on the weekends,and early afternoon -afternoon,when kids are home from school..... 

Dont get me wrong, not every old guy doesnt know how to play or isnt open to getting better. However, there are plenty that arent. Just a broad statement, not meant for every older guy.

[WOLF5]
Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
10 hours ago, Skuggsja said:

...a 50 years old has 30 years of gaming behind him/her..........   or more.... I started gaming on a commodore 64 around 1985........ :-)

Edited by VonSmallHausenn

[WOLF5]
Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
10 hours ago, Skuggsja said:

also,,a 50 yo guy more likely to listen to reasoning ,and do what is good for the team. A "regular" teen attitude is," screw you, i do what i want,how i want,,,"  the players who ,when pissed of rather shoot a full torp servo into a team mate ,to make his point....who pulls down a stat monitor page to say .." i`m not listening to anybody with .........xp or ......damage per game.........  Yes,there is a reason why the game is unplayable(kinda) on the weekends,and early afternoon -afternoon,when kids are home from school..... 

[TF_34]
Members
53 posts
5,855 battles
1 hour ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

Newbie. The PET 2001 was in my school in 1980 and I got to play Wildebeast (at least that’s what I recall). Total crap, but it got me started on video games.