You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Waxing_Gibbous

Florins expire tomorrow 4/23

12 comments in this topic

[PHASE]
Members
4,724 posts
16,143 battles

I had a ton lying around so I purchased as many flags in the armory as possible. Not sure if that was the best use for them but I am guessing they turn into credits tomorrow.. just an fyi

• Cool 2

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,797 posts
5,298 battles

Frikkin' FINALL...

er, I mean, Thank you for the notice! 

:Smile_sceptic:

Unfortunately it probably just means another new made up 'currency' or 'resource' will be popping up...

• Cool 1

[NSEW]
Members
1,208 posts

If I had any left...

I would purchase Premium time with it (if enough). Best thing since new years event.

[CLARE]
Members
393 posts

I am thinking of getting commander xp flags, 5 for 36 florins.  Not the most expansive, but not the cheapest either.

Before anyone says anything.  I am not getting premium time because I am at work all day so don't waste your time.

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
29 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

I had a ton lying around so I purchased as many flags in the armory as possible. Not sure if that was the best use for them but I am guessing they turn into credits tomorrow.. just an fyi

Florins turn into credits when 8.3 drops, which is probably early morning on Wednesday. So spending them tonight and/or tomorrow is the way to go.

4 minutes ago, Fishrokk said:

Frikkin' FINALL...

er, I mean, Thank you for the notice! 

:Smile_sceptic:

Unfortunately it probably just means another new made up 'currency' or 'resource' will be popping up...

Next up is Tokens from the Victory event for the Russian BBs. There will be 3 perma-camos, one-use camos and other things to buy with Tokens. Victory is a modified version of Go Navy and we should get a more detailed primer in the 8.3 patch notes.

L1yV3No.jpg

[55UP]
Members
179 posts
1,438 battles

I believe that Ironium also expires tomorrow night. But I’m not in the game, so I’m not certain. 

[CLARE]
Members
393 posts
1 minute ago, FineousFingers said:

I believe that Ironium also expires tomorrow night. But I’m not in the game, so I’m not certain. 

Try May 28 of 2019.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
2,492 posts
10,572 battles

Even if they expire and are turned to exchange credits. You can still buy flags with the credits I am pretty sure.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
2,492 posts
10,572 battles
1 hour ago, ij70 said:

I am not getting premium time because I am at work all day.

I feel your pain. Work nights, Weekends unpredictable. Two sets of aging parents. Lawn mowing lawn care season in the south runs from mid to late March - mid Oct.

[WOLF9]
Members
10,233 posts
4,366 battles
27 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Even if they expire and are turned to exchange credits. You can still buy flags with the credits I am pretty sure.

Yes, you can.  But the prices in Credits are outrageous.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
2,492 posts
10,572 battles
4 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Yes, you can.  But the prices in Credits are outrageous.

I'd love to get premium time but save it for a later date, like a weekend I wasn't going to be working.  It'd almost be a waste for me to buy it through the week.