Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
n5bar

Check Rewards after clicking on the icon

4 comments in this topic

[LF]
Members
161 posts

I would like to be able to check my rewards after I have clicked on the icon. Perhaps there is a way to do this but I haven't found it. Once you click on it, it's gone. I clicked on it by accident today so it's gone. Granted once upon a time you couldn't check the list at all. Reward dropped and then disappeared. It's motivating to me to be able to look at what I have received especially when I have had some rough battles.

Now I do understand that for people who have been playing the game for years, the list is pretty long with some items having duplicates in the hundreds maybe even thousands. Still would like to be able to look at it somehow. Some way to bring it back up.

Thanks!

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,782 posts
7 minutes ago, n5bar said:

I would like to be able to check my rewards after I have clicked on the icon. Perhaps there is a way to do this but I haven't found it. Once you click on it, it's gone. I clicked on it by accident today so it's gone. Granted once upon a time you couldn't check the list at all. Reward dropped and then disappeared. It's motivating to me to be able to look at what I have received especially when I have had some rough battles.

Now I do understand that for people who have been playing the game for years, the list is pretty long with some items having duplicates in the hundreds maybe even thousands. Still would like to be able to look at it somehow. Some way to bring it back up.

Thanks!

If you haven't closed the game yet, click the "i" icon in the lower right in port. Click notifications a the top of the menu that opens. Click "Containers have been collected".  Profit.

If it didn't come out of a container, it might be under another notification.

[N-W-T]
Members
1,740 posts
7,046 battles

You can hover your mouse button over the rewards instead if clicking and stare at those 4 flags to your heart's content. Clicking is to get rid of the notification. 

[LF]
Members
161 posts
10 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

You can hover your mouse button over the rewards instead if clicking and stare at those 4 flags to your heart's content. Clicking is to get rid of the notification. 

Yeah, have been hovering over them for the last month or so. But this morning clicked on it by accident (mouse slipped).  But even before the accidental click, I was unable to look at the entire list. To see the bottom of the list, had to click on a text line something to the effect: "To see the rest of the list, click here." You could then see items out of normal view but also caused the entire list to go away: ie "get rid of the notification." I would like the list to be permanent.

Sign in to follow this