DocWalker

Player Support Down?

4 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts

I tried going to Player Support to check an open ticket and the web site goes into a continuous loop trying to load.

I cleared cookies, etc and rebooted ... no luck.  Anyone else having an issue getting into Support?  TIA

Community Department
2,811 posts
820 battles
1 hour ago, DocWalker said:

I tried going to Player Support to check an open ticket and the web site goes into a continuous loop trying to load.

I cleared cookies, etc and rebooted ... no luck.  Anyone else having an issue getting into Support?  TIA

Is it still actual for you? I don't see any announcements about unplanned maintenance currently. So you should relogin in your browser or try to login from another browser. 

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts
2 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Is it still actual for you? I don't see any announcements about unplanned maintenance currently. So you should relogin in your browser or try to login from another browser. 

Logged in with Microsoft Edge and could view my open Support Ticket ... so the problem is with Chrome.  Never expected that.

Thanks for the idea ... I'll try reclearing everything again ... or maybe it's time to switch to Opera.

............................. edit .............................

@turbo07 

Recleared everything again out of Google/Chrome and made sure I was logged out.  After l reloaded I was able to get to My Tickets.

Thanks again.

Edited by DocWalker
  • Cool 1

Community Department
2,811 posts
820 battles
4 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

Logged in with Microsoft Edge and could view my open Support Ticket ... so the problem is with Chrome.  Never expected that.

Thanks for the idea ... I'll try reclearing everything again ... or maybe it's time to switch to Opera.

Thanks for you reply. Good to see it works for you, it also may be useful for others.