TheURLGuy

Sabaton Pays Tribute to Bismarck

78 comments in this topic

[FTH]
Members
999 posts
14,312 battles

I've heard about Sabaton and their songs about history, but this is the first one I've actually heard...after watching the video, holy...well, I can't finish the sentiment. Outstanding work.

• Cool 2

[MWM]
Supertester
323 posts
8,086 battles

Please say we get a Sabaton collaboration for Warships already.

:cat_cool:

• Cool 8

[AFW-]
Members
118 posts
5,748 battles

get rid of the band video and leave the rest it would be good. Viewed my first and last Sabaton video.

Edited by dabears494
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[TOG]
Members
63 posts

Fantastic awesome video. Can't ever appreciate enough the talent that goes into your animation work and productions.

Band sounded great. As a fan of Nightwish and other Scandinavian metal, I am now searching for their work and will buy some of their music.

Thanks WG

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,415 posts
16,816 battles

Just out of curiosity, why doesn't this get posted in the "Staff Posts" section? I mean, isn't this a Staff Post?

[PRAVD]
Members
54 posts
2,022 battles
50 minutes ago, dabears494 said:

get rid of the band video and leave the rest it would be good. Viewed my first and last Sabaton video.

What did you not like about them? Its music about history,  in which I learned more than in my actual history class

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[CUTIE]
Members
189 posts
8,143 battles

Considering Sabaton used WG models in the trailer, we have HMS Ark Royal confirmed as a future addition at 2:33.

Nice vid!

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,568 posts
5,666 battles

So... Swedish premium ship confirmed, with power metal music horn? :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[PHU]
Members
5 posts
2,570 battles

God I really ought to get the Bismarck now, just to blare this song every time I play a game in it. 

• Cool 1

[SYC]
Members
4 posts
3,859 battles

A 'Tribute to the Bismarck' is performed by a band on a fishing trawler, and the band is not Rammstein.  Communism fails again.

Edited by AtjoCerviss

[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
461 posts
12,863 battles

I may or may not be having kittens and puppies and hot flashes. Bismarck is my favorite ship to play in game. I love unleashing the hellfire of secondaries on some poor unsuspecting opponent. My first 19 point captain was developed solely on the Bismarck with perma camo. Now that captain commands my Grosser Kurfurst and a new captain has taken the reins of the metal beast known as Bismarck. Thanks WG staff for helping make this video happen. Never stop collaborating with Sabaton if you can help it.

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Members
7 posts
5,527 battles

This was amazing. The music and video were superb. Well done again with the CG, WG.

[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
461 posts
12,863 battles
1 hour ago, Wolffe_Commander said:

What did you not like about them? Its music about history,  in which I learned more than in my actual history class

This is sooo true and its really sad.

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
378 posts
6,121 battles

Video brought chills, and the ending is so poignant....

And of course we get the Ark Royal as a premium.  In the screen shot that introduced the RN Carriers, you saw the 4 tech tree ships in plain view, and another 3 or 4 in the fog aft...