Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Notzer's TakeNotserNotserN

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,598
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,010 posts

:Smile_great:I'm of two mind's on this  IE  Paper Ships or No Paper Ships,   I  think Notser  scored some points here   OTH  :Smile_unsure:

 

Edited by shadowsrmine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,746
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts

fer cryin' out loud... his CC name is right there on the YT channel... and yet, you mangle it twice... :fish_boom: 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,613
[KNMSU]
Members
6,130 posts
6,369 battles

"Get excited for Soviet Battleships"

pM8oZjw.gif

Sorry. Not happening. Honestly, the guy white-washing issues is kind of getting old.

I especially liked the part where he described the game as "fresher" and "more interesting."

74gk8YP.png

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,087
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,857 posts
4,072 battles

In B4 someone accuses one of the 1st CCs who spoke up about 8.0 now starts to be accused of being a Shill.   

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,746
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts

I used to subscribe to him... he had one or two meltdowns he put on the channel, shifted his approach towards more Flamu-ish... shifted back and somewhere along the line, the curtain dropped to the floor. I've played a few games where he's been on the opposing team and he's not the unicum he tries to portray in his videos.

In fact he once played two games back to back where I fought against him. The first one his team got wiped across the floor by our team. In the second match they lost again. I chatted "two in a row" and he flat out denied it ever happening. Both matches he was in a carrier. Lost all respect for him that day. 

But hey, that's me. I like watching Mustie1 on YT! 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
119
[BOATC]
Members
297 posts
6,288 battles
48 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I used to subscribe to him... he had one or two meltdowns he put on the channel, shifted his approach towards more Flamu-ish... shifted back and somewhere along the line, the curtain dropped to the floor. I've played a few games where he's been on the opposing team and he's not the unicum he tries to portray in his videos.

In fact he once played two games back to back where I fought against him. The first one his team got wiped across the floor by our team. In the second match they lost again. I chatted "two in a row" and he flat out denied it ever happening. Both matches he was in a carrier. Lost all respect for him that day. 

But hey, that's me. I like watching Mustie1 on YT! 

 

Statistically speaking, which is what the term refers to, he is literally Unicum or Super Unicum depending on the ship.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,598
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,010 posts
5 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

fer cryin' out loud... his CC name is right there on the YT channel... and yet, you mangle it twice... :fish_boom: 

:Smile_great:Fair enuff 

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
67 posts
53 battles
4 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I used to subscribe to him... he had one or two meltdowns he put on the channel, shifted his approach towards more Flamu-ish... shifted back and somewhere along the line, the curtain dropped to the floor. I've played a few games where he's been on the opposing team and he's not the unicum he tries to portray in his videos.

In fact he once played two games back to back where I fought against him. The first one his team got wiped across the floor by our team. In the second match they lost again. I chatted "two in a row" and he flat out denied it ever happening. Both matches he was in a carrier. Lost all respect for him that day.

The two other guys have a way worse "attitude" towards teammates while streaming.... And I wouldn't be surprised if people get fed up by the game from time to time, especially when playing A LOT of matches. Sometimes I still don't get why people want to continue playing, when the geniully seem to act like they hate every single player on their team.....

And sure, you get to see the fun videos on YT, the rest you can see on Twitch...

But I think his stats holds him as a "unicum"? Which is pretty okay playing solo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,249
[5BS]
Members
7,637 posts
4 hours ago, RA6E_ said:

In B4 someone accuses one of the 1st CCs who spoke up about 8.0 now starts to be accused of being a Shill.   

Noster isn't a shill, he's just a terrible CC that hates everything. Zoup is the shill (who would do well to look up what 'Disclosure' means in the legal sense).

Edited by _RC1138

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,598
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,010 posts
5 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

fer cryin' out loud... his CC name is right there on the YT channel... and yet, you mangle it twice... :fish_boom: 


22 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:Fair enuff 

:Smile_great:I  Corrected what I could the Title coudn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×