Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Where to see torpedo cd countdown timer?

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
2,700 posts

like after i launched left side, i can't see torpedo cd countdown of any side, i like to see left side has 30 seconds to be ready and right side is ready, i checked mods but don't seem to find any mod that does this either, am I missing something?

[RLGN]
Members
11,258 posts
20,271 battles
30 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

like after i launched left side, i can't see torpedo cd countdown of any side, i like to see left side has 30 seconds to be ready and right side is ready, i checked mods but don't seem to find any mod that does this either, am I missing something?

Gear icon in the upper left in the port - Settings - Controls - (bottom middle) click the box for 'Show both main battery & TT load indicators.'

If that doesn't do it, then I've no idea what may be wrong that you can't see the loading/cooldown indicators.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,700 posts
7 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Gear icon in the upper left in the port - Settings - Controls - (bottom middle) click the box for 'Show both main battery & TT load indicators.'

If that doesn't do it, then I've no idea what may be wrong that you can't see the loading/cooldown indicators.

that was on, i can see gun reloads, but not torpedoes, strange

Sign in to follow this