Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
t3hsn0wm4n

Disappearing Keybinds

10 comments in this topic

[GUYS]
Members
47 posts
5,600 battles

So this is an odd bug, but I have not found a topic on it. Since the CV rework dropped a couple months ago I have been experiencing a very odd bug that makes zero sense. I have set my tilde key to be the button that enables and disables AAA and secondaries. I also set my caps lock key to my sector reinforcement because the O key makes NO sense and is a pain to get to in a quick moment. That being said, EVERY.... SINGLE... TIME... that I relaunch the game, my keybind for sector reinforcement disappears. I have troubleshot and troubleshot and cannot for the LIFE of me figure it out. Why is this a thing? What am I missing here? Is anyone else experiencing this? It is driving me nuts. :cap_win:

[CSALT]
Members
1,001 posts

The tilde defaults to sector reinforcement as designed by Wargaming.

Maybe try binding your AA/secondary to your caps lock key?

[GUYS]
Members
47 posts
5,600 battles
21 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

The tilde defaults to sector reinforcement as designed by Wargaming.

Maybe try binding your AA/secondary to your caps lock key?

No sir, default sector reinforcement is the "O" key. 

[CHBK]
Members
562 posts
2,550 battles
26 minutes ago, t3hsn0wm4n said:

So this is an odd bug, but I have not found a topic on it. Since the CV rework dropped a couple months ago I have been experiencing a very odd bug that makes zero sense. I have set my tilde key to be the button that enables and disables AAA and secondaries. I also set my caps lock key to my sector reinforcement because the O key makes NO sense and is a pain to get to in a quick moment. That being said, EVERY.... SINGLE... TIME... that I relaunch the game, my keybind for sector reinforcement disappears. I have troubleshot and troubleshot and cannot for the LIFE of me figure it out. Why is this a thing? What am I missing here? Is anyone else experiencing this? It is driving me nuts. :cap_win:

Funny it seemed they fixed that for me ages ago, way back when my keys would be unbound every time I loaded the game.   Not sure when it got fixed for me, but it did.  I dont currently have this issue.

Members
124 posts
15,226 battles
Just now, t3hsn0wm4n said:

Sector reinforcement is defaulted to BOTH the O key and tilde key. 

[CSALT]
Members
1,001 posts
1 minute ago, t3hsn0wm4n said:

Yes, sir.  The Tilde key is also the default AA sector button.

[GUYS]
Members
47 posts
5,600 battles
15 minutes ago, BirdForce said:

Sector reinforcement is defaulted to BOTH the O key and tilde key. 

Not when i hit default it isnt. all it has for me is the O. no secondary setting. 

[CSALT]
Members
1,001 posts
21 minutes ago, t3hsn0wm4n said:

Not when i hit default it isnt. all it has for me is the O. no secondary setting. 

I have used the tilde key for AA sector control since sectors came out.  Wargaming stated that the O and tilde keys were the defaults when they released the change to AA.

[CSALT]
Members
1,001 posts

@t3hsn0wm4n

From:  http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Aerial_Combat#Anti-Air_.28AA.29_Defense

Sector Reinforcement

Every ship has the ability to focus the AA firepower on one side of the ship, which will result in the other side having a weaker defense. This increase in AA fire only affects the continuous fire, not the flak bursts. The screen which allows for the sector assignment is by default the "O" or "~" key, and after assigning a side for increased defense a timer starts, after which the sector has been successfully reinforced. The increase in firepower and the timer depend on the ship type.

Edited by Gunga_Dinner

[GUYS]
Members
47 posts
5,600 battles

After reversing the controls, it would seem the problem has sorted itself, but what is strange is that when I hit reset to defaults, the tilde key was nowhere to be found in the list. 

Sign in to follow this