You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
PoP_56_61

Quick question about Legendary Mods and buying with Ironium

5 comments in this topic

Members
76 posts
11,692 battles

I just unlocked my Montana had enough ironium to buy the Legendary mod for it played a game and still got the missions to earn the mod again. Will I get a second upgrade after all the missions are complete or is this just a bug, and will get no second one to sell for creds as I hope?

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,677 posts
3,550 battles

You should get a second one in your inventory you can either sell it or keep it as a backup

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,279 posts
22,484 battles
1 hour ago, PoP_56_61 said:

I just unlocked my Montana had enough ironium to buy the Legendary mod for it played a game and still got the missions to earn the mod again. Will I get a second upgrade after all the missions are complete or is this just a bug, and will get no second one to sell for creds as I hope?

You can get two. I made the mistake and bought a second one for my Republique.

Thx to support, they gave me my Ironium back.

But the Montana mod isn't considered as one of the better modules since you sacrifice stealth for it.

[PVE]
Members
15,686 posts
10,415 battles
2 minutes ago, PoP_56_61 said:

Thank you for the info y'all GL HF and many Great Battles!

Here is the math done for all the Unique Upgrades, so you can see how all the upgrades in that slot affect the stats. Some love a particular UU as it dovetails with their play style and some hate a particular UU as it doesn't work for their play style. Only you can decide it a UU will work for you.

Montana's UU does take the place of the concealment mod, but does give a rudder shift bonus and flooding and fire reduction bonuses. The flooding and fire bonuses stack with DCSM2 in slot 4, BoS skill and the flooding and fire flags. So if concealment is not as big a deal as fire/flood, then this UU may be for you. If you value concealment more than fire/flood mitigation, then you might want to skip the Montana UU.