Sign in to follow this  
nastydamnanimal

Dare I Daring?

5 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
9,537 posts
11,463 battles

I have been enjoying the Royal Navy DD line immensely. To the point that I have kept tiers 5-8 on hand as I grind my way up the line. They are a line of ships that will either work really well for you or being really bad for you depending on your playstyle. That seems to be the consensus with players that use them or attempt to use them. Not really an in between, which can be a good thing if they work for you like they have with me. :Smile_smile:  

[PVE]
Members
9,298 posts
16,508 battles
2 hours ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Is the Daring still good 

I love the mino but I need dd skills as well

What do u think about it?

Very good DD but in Co-op you really have to be careful. The short smoke, slow speed (for a DD), and no speed boost means if you push it and stay too long you will be going back to port early. Having kind of meh concealment for a DD hurts too.

I have adapted to the short smoke, slow speed, and less than optimal concealment but man no speed boost hurts at times. It's about mid pack for me of the T10 DD's (have all current ones) statistically. Still like it though and by all means don't be afraid to get it and play it. Just calls for a very different playstyle than most DD's.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[DENY]
Members
791 posts
9,025 battles

In the right handit a beast but are you the right hand ?

[TCNNA]
Members
952 posts
16,559 battles
11 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Very good DD but in Co-op you really have to be careful. The short smoke, slow speed (for a DD), and no speed boost means if you push it and stay too long you will be going back to port early. Having kind of meh concealment for a DD hurts too.

I have adapted to the short smoke, slow speed, and less than optimal concealment but man no speed boost hurts at times. It's about mid pack for me of the T10 DD's (have all current ones) statistically. Still like it though and by all means don't be afraid to get it and play it. Just calls for a very different playstyle than most DD's.

This.

There are better options for DD in co-op.

If you have friends USA DD.

If you play alone German and Loyang.(for hydro) imho

Sign in to follow this