You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sy_r

End of the game

17 comments in this topic

[KNCOL]
[KNCOL]
Members
505 posts
1,574 battles

K

[NUTTS]
Members
379 posts
6,195 battles

Lol. Charges a bunch of ships, luckily doesn’t die, gets detonated by a cv drop and complains about CV lol. And if one of those bb had detonated you, would they be OP? How about the cruisers? 

Fyi the video would have been better if it showed you deleting the game. 

[NUTTS]
Members
379 posts
6,195 battles
11 minutes ago, Chann_Winson said:

Just a salty dude that got a detonation from a dive bomber... use Juliet Charlie flag. 

Dets only bother me when I’m near full HP. Anything below half and I’m just kinda “meh, free flags” 

• Cool 3

[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,718 posts
7,708 battles

So because a CV dealt 2900 damage to you while you were horribly out of position and low health, you think the end is near?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,753 posts
18,180 battles
17 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Dets only bother me when I’m near full HP. Anything below half and I’m just kinda “meh, free flags” 

I love it when a BB that is down to like 1200 HP rages due to a det.  Do they not realize they were done anyway?  Now you get free flags 🎌 

Edited by Warped_1

[WOLFB]
Members
17 posts
16,869 battles

Hmm.

Tried to watch.

Felt like a yo-yo.

End of viewing.

yer corsseyed

unit

-

[WORX]
Members
5,043 posts
15,593 battles

Considering, at least for domination, his in game decision making was questionable. Let me understand what I observed, after watching a yo-yo boomerang of a video of a match,

1. He got DET from the CV
  2. HE earns a 3 game pink for leaving the match before letting the death sequence finish, Not smart I might add
  3. HE then proceeds to sell off all the regular tech tree ships in a somewhat mundane rage quit moment.

I actually seen far worst things on video. I guess, I had high hopes for something spectacular and all I got was his video type of disappointment.

A video in were %100 of players will face this mechanic at one time or the other.  Yet we're good, we play on. The selling of your tech ships well you can get them back.

I guess the summary for my Forum people who will no see he video is...

IF your wife sent you the (equivalent) of an I want to divorce you video (with the feelings of the OP's videos),  Instead of feeling "oh crap, I messed up," you instead be like

this wrench is lying, hormonal, she'll be back, she's just possessed by the "red wave."

Anyways chaps very entertaining video, will see the OP again in a weeks time. cheerios

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
21,246 posts
19,617 battles

Oh no!  My ship is down to 2k HP and someone killed me!  THE NERVE OF PEOPLE OUT THERE!

What outrrrragggeousnessssss!

[THOR]
Members
293 posts
4,614 battles

End of the world total chaos dogs sleeping with cats.

Members
90 posts
1,358 battles

Halfway through the video and one thing is clear: OP Cannot shoot things at close range.

Members
2 posts
1,283 battles

Well as a CV player you clearly made many mistakes in that video

1. For F sakes turn off your god damn AA. The Detection range would of been at two kilometers. At that range, they would have to make a round turn, there you can turn on your AA. That would of given you more time to react rather than give the CV a broadside. 

2. Smoke is not an shield. If I was the Aircraft carrier, those torpedo bombers during your second smoke would be going to you since I know where your ship is since you were firing shells.You would of been dead. Also don't stay immobile in your smoke. Your lucky the CV player didn't punish you for that. 

3. You literally got out of the smoke when there was a rocket bomber was coming. You literally gave him an easier target and got punished for that. Work on your situational surrounding you had 48 seconds in that smoke where you could of hide and let the rocket bombers go by.

4 That dentation didn't even matter you were basely dead by that carrier or that cruiser nearby. You overextended plain and simple. If you want to dodge it make turns so its harder for the CV to get you. Destroyers are literally the most manurable class in the game you should use that to avoid damage.

In conclusion you were killed because you made a mistake not because the CV is OP.