You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ricochets_and_more

Grow your mind in WoWS?

5 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
644 battles

Browse the forum, Watch YT tutorial videos, Watch Streams... These are generally-known ways to improve gameplay.

Apparently In-battle chat is never the place where you get to discuss you misplay but often serves as the battlefield for complaints.

But as for some tailored advice, Watching your own replay surely counts, but without guidance might also lead to further misunderstanding.

(It requires somebody to analyse it for you which is hard, nobody owes you that. Or you analyse it yourself if you know how to think which, again, is the issue)

However, I learned after the first two stages of space battle, that you should just ask reliable players shortly after they feel upset with you what you've done so wrong.

You go to them, open sessions, post you questions, and wait for their answers in patience.

Methods in #2 usually won't take long, but are usually tiring.

Yep, I'm here asking for better answers.(Don't check my stat this time)

• Cool 1

[-BGM-]
[-BGM-]
Beta Testers
73 posts
6,870 battles

I would add finding a streamer who explains why they are doing the things they do live.  Bonus if they elaborate why something did not work or what they should have done better.  Most important IMO is you must be having fun or you will not improve due to frustration.

• Cool 2

[-K-]
-Members-, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,471 posts
17,698 battles

o/

• Cool 1

Members
8 posts
644 battles

I learn the basics on YT & streamers, and after all the basics I tend to form my own opinion under the current CV rework.

Edited by ricochets_and_more
This is not chat