You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hookie_Bell

The Best CV Video I've Found

70 comments in this topic

Members
156 posts

This video from Oldschool Gaming nicely covers the current CV situation for a good many players.

• Cool 13

[DENY]
Members
814 posts
9,443 battles
13 minutes ago, Hookie_Bell said:

This video from Oldschool Gaming nicely covers the current CV situation for a good many players.

Just another CV hater that it.all 

• Cool 5

Beta Testers
667 posts
2,455 battles

"I want to play warships battles, not this"

*Was behind the island and away from any fight the entire match, plays "can I hit him?" with another ship at max range*
"Cruisers have to shoot from away nowadays, which leaves BB without support"
Or he could have moved closer to his BBs and add up to that AA defense while still being able to fire at the enemies and draw some agro towards himself
"I'm taking torpedoes left and right"
The first torpedo he took was from a plane detected 10km away, he started maneuvering to it when it was at 4km....and then forgot they could make close turns...
"I suggest that CVs have range limitations of 13km to put some risks into them"
*Says that while having 19.1km range*

He fought against 2 RN CVs with a russian cruiser and killed 29 planes, those planes takes forever to resupply and are meant to be harder to kill.

The worst part is when he said basically that he want a dumbed down system,he doesn't want to check what are the planes, what type or armament, where they are...etc etc...but when it comes to other ships I'm pretty sure he knows every weakspot in the enemy armor and where to shoot, it just takes a little bit of practice to know what you have to do to avoid or minimize damage. In the end, he took 8 shells hit that gave more damage than any other aircraft payload individually....he took 2 torpedoes and received less damage than 8 shells...

And my bet is that CVs didn't focus him because he had strong AA and was so far away from the fight that it would be a waste to chase him.
  • Cool 8
  • Boring 2

[YORHA]
Members
4,303 posts
7,764 battles

My favorite part of that was him sitting in smoke, behind an island, using the ship angle mod, spamming HE, burning down the Imagi while saying that playing CVs requires no skill.  I couldn't help but think that the Imagi player was thinking the same thing about him.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[WPP1]
[WPP1]
Beta Testers
727 posts
4,712 battles
2 hours ago, ALROCHA said:

*Was behind the island and away from any fight the entire match, plays "can I hit him?" with another ship at max range*
Or he could have moved closer to his BBs and add up to that AA defense while still being able to fire at the enemies and draw some agro towards himself
The first torpedo he took was from a plane detected 10km away, he started maneuvering to it when it was at 4km....and then forgot they could make close turns...

He fought against 2 RN CVs with a russian cruiser and killed 29 planes, those planes takes forever to resupply and are meant to be harder to kill.

The worst part is when he said basically that he want a dumbed down system,he doesn't want to check what are the planes, what type or armament, where they are...etc etc...but when it comes to other ships I'm pretty sure he knows every weakspot in the enemy armor and where to shoot, it just takes a little bit of practice to know what you have to do to avoid or minimize damage. In the end, he took 8 shells hit that gave more damage than any other aircraft payload individually....he took 2 torpedoes and received less damage than 8 shells...

And my bet is that CVs didn't focus him because he had strong AA and was so far away from the fight that it would be a waste to chase him.

Agree. The dude doesn't even realize the depth of his own hypocrisy.

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
667 posts
2,455 battles
37 minutes ago, QQ_Whine_Moar said:

Another fun thing that I forgot to mention, at the start of the match, HE. CAMPED. WITH. THE. ALLIED. CV.

And remained shooting everyone in range...talk about hypocrisy...

• Funny 2

[SOV]
Members
2,929 posts

Best part about the whom vid is.

This player sits behind an island shooting everything from safety while complaning about being hit. While he cant be hit.

He took basicly no damage from air droped torps while taking massive damage from shells and saying thats ok

Just another whiner that has to xhange a play stile and can't change so just whine. 

He wants to sit behibd a hill and kill everything and thats perfict.

What a hypocrite!!!!

Edited by jags_domain
  • Cool 1

[-WTP-]
Members
1,631 posts
3,631 battles
11 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Best part about the whom fest is.

This player sits behind an island shooting everything from safety while complaning about being hit. While he cant be hit.

He took basicly no damage from air droped torps while taking massive damage from shells and saying thats ok

Just another whiner that has to xhange a play stile and can't change so just whine. 

What a hypocrite!!!!

Shooting what from safety? You can still get blapped sitting in smoke. Ask any RN cruiser.

not like CVs that can sit in the back of map and be untouched.

[WDS]
Members
1,793 posts
9,121 battles
28 minutes ago, ALROCHA said:

Another fun thing that I forgot to mention, at the start of the match, HE. CAMPED. WITH. THE. ALLIED. CV.

That's funny the he drove behind an island and the CV showed up there a little while later I wouldn't call that camping with the CV that's a stretch . But he was kind of complaining and whining a lot while having a good game . Still I would like to see just 1 CV per game 2 can be very hard for the average player especially if your up tiered .

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,966 posts
19,397 battles

It was a two CV game but a poor example of why it can be so hard to play. He was in a cruiser that has really great AA if its spec-ed for it and he was equally tier to one CV and two tiers above the other. Couldnt help but to notice how quickly he downed those tier 6 planes in the beginning. He didn get the kill but a good chunk of damage.

I find the two biggest complainers about CVs are those that dont like that they may lose their unicum status and those who didnt get the game to begin with and now it's even harder for them. There is also a third group but it overlaps with the other two, people that havent played any CV games outside of tier 4 or 6 and dont understand the mechanics or have any higher level experience.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Members
1,408 posts
6,657 battles
24 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

I find the two biggest complainers about CVs are those that dont like that they may lose their unicum status and those who didnt get the game to begin with and now it's even harder for them. There is also a third group but it overlaps with the other two, people that havent played any CV games outside of tier 4 or 6 and dont understand the mechanics or have any higher level experience.

You nailed it, right there.:cap_like:

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
2,929 posts
1 hour ago, Legio_X_ said:

Shooting what from safety? You can still get blapped sitting in smoke. Ask any RN cruiser.

And be seen from space

[SIM]
Members
3,914 posts
6,544 battles

Unfortunately, there’s no skill barrier to creating videos or providing commentary. A potato with video capture is still just a potato.

• Funny 1

[SOV]
Members
2,929 posts
2 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

Unfortunately, there’s no skill barrier to creating videos or providing commentary. A potato with video capture is still just a potato.

:cap_like:

Members
353 posts
17,032 battles
9 hours ago, Hookie_Bell said:

nicely covers the current CV situation for a good many players.

I would say "touches upon a good portion of the issues a significant number of players have with the rework", and is reflective of the opinions of a vast majority of the people I play with online... err, used to play with online -- too many of them aren't playing all that much anymore. :(

Edited by ObnoxiousPotato
  • Cool 4

[-WTP-]
Members
1,631 posts
3,631 battles
9 hours ago, dad003 said:

Facts dont care about your feelings.

[SI-YC]
Beta Testers
1,638 posts
5,507 battles

Sadly, I do believe that WG wants to move on to greener pastures and the CV rework is the best way to make that happen.  And they can make a buck or two along the way.  Would love it if that weren't the case.  But, I'm afraid it is.  Carpe diem. :P

• Cool 1

Members
397 posts
72 battles
22 hours ago, dad003 said:

I was wondering why my video was getting so many views, my recently uploaded videos of my Solo Warrior in the Kutuzov or the video of my Solo Warrior in the Asashio or even my video with the 8 kills in the T-61 didnt  get this many views so thanks for the support guys. And you could probably call me a CV hater, atleast now days since it really broken the game as you can see in all the uproars on all social media and forums. Didnt really understand why CVs was in the game before since they always played a bit of their own game with their top down views and usually been kind of seperated from the teams game and their tactics.

21 hours ago, ALROCHA said:

So lets break this down. I wasent away from the fight, I was sitting behind an island near the cap where the friendly DD was pushing so I could support him in cap, try and help with my AA auro (even tho its been nerfed) and try and discurrage the support (enemy BBs and cruisers) to push and support their DD in the cap. Sitting behind an island is a tactic used by all skilled players that understands positioning and tactics (heard about those?) and specially in ships that are paper armoured like Kutuzov, Wooster, Minotaur etc etc. I also called support on our DD to communicate to the rest that we needed to support his push. After we won the fight for that cap I pushed out in front of our Colorado, killed a ship and then made a bee-line across the map down to their home-cap while engaging several targets and discurraging them to push our fleet that was retreating. During all this time I was the most forward spotted ship on out push, way in front of our Colorado, but maybe you just missed that little bit?

I dont know if you ever played high tier cruisers yourself but I can tell you that pushing in closer and push up in front of the enemy team at the start of the game, "draw some agro"!?! Doesnt really work out that well for cruisers, they get blapped and killed in a microsecond playing like you are suggesting.

How long does it take for a plane to fly 6 km with speed booster? 1 second? 2?! So your critisism is that while engaging several surface ships, trying to avoid possible cruiser HE/AP, BB AP salvos, I forgot that im also required to play another little minigame, fighting World of Warplanes, and it took me 1-2 seconds to drop everything and just focus on the CV attack. Well ........ I was a bit preoccupied...... with playing World of WARSHIPS!!
I didnt forget they can make close turns, why shouldnt they, I mean they can do pretty much every thing else in the game, while staying completely undetected in the back of the map, so why shouldnt that be able to make close turns? But what would you suggest me doing about it? I popped my Def AA, that did Jack-sh*t, still took torps from the second attack. I cant turn my ship on a dime?! And I also need to consider all the other enemy focus that was on me (another little gem CVs miss out on). 

Yes, and BBs has up to 24-25 km range?! The big difference here that you apparently are oblivious to is that all the other ships in all the other classes gets SPOTTED when they use their guns, unless they as I manage to do with great tactic and positioning at the start be able to shoot from behind an island. But how often can you really do that in a full game? So yes, I have 19 km range on my guns. Still must be able to aim really well and lead the shots at that distance to be effective while also being spotted the entire time, talking incoming AP salvos that has the potential to insta-nuke me.

CVs on the other hand have no rangelimit what so ever on their attacks, thay can fly their planes around the borders of the full map 100 times while attacking 3-4-5 times, while being unspotted the entire time and never have to think about playing minigames, droping their focus to deal with all other [edited], as you saw in this game and in lots of other games on YT, they are even to lazy to move their ships, even tho they are getting pushed by enemy team?!?! So they dont even bother setting a bloody cruise control to move their ships, they park either in spawn or behind an island and then sit there performing their strikes all over the game world, dont even look at the minimap to see oncoming enemy fleets and suddenly gets wooken up by a Kagero 7-8 km aeway from you ship?! That must be a lot of hard work playing a CV man............ 

Yeah, I managed to take out all of 29 planes from a CV same tier as me and a CV 2 tiers below me while playing one of the most heavely specced, feared AA cruisers in the game, a cruiser so broken OP that WG even took it out of sale!!! All of 29 planes!! WOW....... Meanwhile WG have no problem in selling these ner "Reworked" CVs .......
And yes, I could really feel by the countinuelsy relentless strikes it must have taken them forever to resupply those planes ...... Yup! I really felt that.

No, I dont want a "Dumbed down system". The dumb down system here is Carriers. Those are the guys that doesnt want to be spotted ..... ever!! Those are the guys that dont want to ever have to check the minimap or even move their bloody ships (in World of Warships). Those are the guys that never have to think about angeling, positioning, tactics, pushing a flank, create a crossfire situation with you teammates. They just wanna sit in their own little pink and fluffy bubble, flying around in their Aricrafts, striking ships that are actually trying to use tactics and positioning with impunity.

You are the guys that want the "Dumbed down system", not the rest of us! We actually like to use are brains playing this game ..... a game for Warships...

The rest of us love to create tactics, use islands and hard cover to our advantage, try and flank around, crossfires, crosstorping, managing you armour angeling, all while always look at the updates on the minimap, which ships is spotted where? Where are the DDs? Where are the radarships? Is that an opening I can use? Trying to figure out the opponents next move before he makes it, pretty much like a great game of chess!

Ok, so once more, CVs did focus me (pretty exclusively) from the half game mark to the end and my Def AA (that up until the rework has been notrious) wasent effective at all since it couldnt even save me from a T6 carrier, while before the rework Kutuzov was a no fly zone which ment that CV players would actually had to use their brain and understand which targets to go for. And yet again, I was pretty much right in the fight since I carried this team, I was way ahead of our Colorado and the most forward spotted enemy, and they did chase me, right up to the last second of the game ....... so perhaps look at the video before commenting on it? But then again, youre a CV player, thats to much hard work for you.

20 hours ago, JCC45 said:

My favorite part of that was him sitting in smoke, behind an island, using the ship angle mod, spamming HE, burning down the Imagi while saying that playing CVs requires no skill.  I couldn't help but think that the Imagi player was thinking the same thing about him.

And as states before, this actually takes skill. Tactics, positioning, knowing where to sit to stay undetected, which angles can you get spotted from, how far from the island you need to sit to be able to lob shells over. Being able to hit manouvering targets at extreme ranges. And dont forget, pretty much 100% of the HE spam he took from me he can heal back, but if I wake 1 mistake and he gets to punish me, im dead!!

The ship angle mod is part of the WG apporved Aslain mod pack. Doesent give me any types of advantage since I can get the exact same information by looking at the minimap or use the "Spam M" technique that most uincum players use, this mod also takes away the circle "X marks the spot" on the minimap that many players abuse in cyclones to hit undetected ships, so if any im using a downgrade.

And sure, I guess Amagi played wasent pleased but there is tons of ways he could have countered this, using better positioning himself is one, using spotterplane to blapp cruisers behind islands, or even in smokes for that matted is so easy.

19 hours ago, QQ_Whine_Moar said:

Please elaborate? Or just read everything above .....

18 hours ago, ALROCHA said:

How is this "hipocrisy"?  I DIDNT TELL THE CV TO COME TO ME, HE PROBABLY ALSO WANTED TO USE GOOD POSITIONING, BEING ABLE TO LAUNCH PLANES CLOSE TO THE FRINDLY DD CAPPING (always fight CAPS with CAPS folks ...)

And yes, I "camped" ........ you know ...... as you do in paper armoured cruisers at start of the game ....... I camped really close to the cap being contested by our frindly DD. I sat there trying to give him some AA aura coverage (would have worked before AA nerf) and I was quite effective at my "Camp" pretty much turning away the enemy fleet.

I guess you are one of those "HOLD MY BEERS GUYS, IM GOING IN"!! kind of cruiser player that gets blapped first 2 minutes of the game and then sits for 18 minutes raging over your reta**ded teammates that didnt do a Leeroy Jenkins.

18 hours ago, jags_domain said:

Best part about the whom vid is.

What a hypocrite!!!!

I think we beaten this dead horse to ........ well death! Read above.

18 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

Ahh great, another player that has actually played the game and learned how it works (we are a dying breed ..). I was starting to think i was in the Twilight zone or something. Yes, like this guy says. Not hard at all to blapp and kill undetected cruisers behind island or even in smokes, its pretty god damn easy. It just require some skill ...

16 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

Unfortunately there´s no skill barrier to post comments on forums either. And my 100+ videos on my channel clearly shows how big of an potatoe I am, I must demand you to adress my as King Potatoe in the future.

And look, as I said I never really gotten why CVs should be in this game, but since they are I atleast want them to play on equal basis as all the other classes, like for instanse be detected somehow and not be able to just sit in the back half asleep all match never moving your ship and just fly around up in the sky. What if CV got 13-14 km range on their planes? They could still be very effective, on most maps they could still sit in perfect safety behind a huge island (only on Ocean they would take a bit more risk), but atleast they would have to be active, just as active as all other classes!? this would force them to actually stear and move their ships (yeah, I know, a drag in a Warships title...) once in a while, actually move with their fleet (like IRL for you IRL fans) and actually ..... just once in a while ..... actually risk getting spotted and fired upon! 

Dont anyone exept me wonder why the majority of the games these days end up in a CV vs CV duell? Wonder why they are always tha last ship standing? Must be because of their far superior skills ....

And for all you "Carriers was in WW2 and have a place in this game"-guys, how do you feel about submarines? They should have atlest just as big of a part in this game as carriers, right? Think about that for a second ........ another class in the game that can go undetected all game and strike where ever with little to none pre warning! Wouldnt that be great? Then all the DD mains (since DD wont be played for so long) can swith to Submarines mains and go hunt the carriers with zero detection, what a great idea!!!! ...... sorry .... what was that? ..... Oh you want to be the only ones in the game that can do that ....

Edited by Oldschool_Gaming_YT
  • Cool 8
  • Boring 1

Members
214 posts

Even a super-size tub of french fries like me can have a decent AA game in the Mighty Micky K. or any other Flak Monster.

Thing is, many people have ports full of utterly useless botes they invested time and maybe money in. For example, I would never waste my time taking a mid-tier BB into a match just to skulk in an AA Blob out of necessity. Boring.

Edited by Idaho_Spud
  • Cool 1

[TF-60]
Members
375 posts
10,909 battles
3 hours ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

I was wondering why my video was getting so many views, my recently uploaded videos of my Solo Warrior in the Kutuzov or the video of my Solo Warrior in the Asashio or even my video with the 8 kills in the T-61 didnt  get this many views so thanks for the support guys. And you could probably call me a CV hater, atleast now days since it really broken the game as you can see in all the uproars on all social media and forums. Didnt really understand why CVs was in the game before since they always played a bit of their own game with their top down views and usually been kind of seperated from the teams game and their tactics.

And as states before, this actually takes skill. Tactics, positioning, knowing where to sit to stay undetected, which angles can you get spotted from, how far from the island you need to sit to be able to lob shells over. Being able to hit manouvering targets at extreme ranges. And dont forget, pretty much 100% of the HE spam he took from me he can heal back, but if I wake 1 mistake and he gets to punish me, im dead!!

The ship angle mod is part of the WG apporved Aslain mod pack. Doesent give me any types of advantage since I can get the exact same information by looking at the minimap or use the "Spam M" technique that most uincum players use, this mod also takes away the circle "X marks the spot" on the minimap that many players abuse in cyclones to hit undetected ships, so if any im using a downgrade.

And sure, I guess Amagi played wasent pleased but there is tons of ways he could have countered this, using better positioning himself is one, using spotterplane to blapp cruisers behind islands, or even in smokes for that matted is so easy.

Please elaborate? Or just read everything above .....

How is this "hipocrisy"?  I DIDNT TELL THE CV TO COME TO ME, HE PROBABLY ALSO WANTED TO USE GOOD POSITIONING, BEING ABLE TO LAUNCH PLANES CLOSE TO THE FRINDLY DD CAPPING (always fight CAPS with CAPS folks ...)

And yes, I "camped" ........ you know ...... as you do in paper armoured cruisers at start of the game ....... I camped really close to the cap being contested by our frindly DD. I sat there trying to give him some AA aura coverage (would have worked before AA nerf) and I was quite effective at my "Camp" pretty much turning away the enemy fleet.

I guess you are one of those "HOLD MY BEERS GUYS, IM GOING IN"!! kind of cruiser player that gets blapped first 2 minutes of the game and then sits for 18 minutes raging over your reta**ded teammates that didnt do a Leeroy Jenkins.

I think we beaten this dead horse to ........ well death! Read above.

Ahh great, another player that has actually played the game and learned how it works (we are a dying breed ..). I was starting to think i was in the Twilight zone or something. Yes, like this guy says. Not hard at all to blapp and kill undetected cruisers behind island or even in smokes, its pretty god damn easy. It just require some skill ...

Unfortunately there´s no skill barrier to post comments on forums either. And my 100+ videos on my channel clearly shows how big of an potatoe I am, I must demand you to adress my as King Potatoe in the future.

And look, as I said I never really gotten why CVs should be in this game, but since they are I atleast want them to play on equal basis as all the other classes, like for instanse be detected somehow and not be able to just sit in the back half asleep all match never moving your ship and just fly around up in the sky. What if CV got 13-14 km range on their planes? They could still be very effective, on most maps they could still sit in perfect safety behind a huge island (only on Ocean they would take a bit more risk), but atleast they would have to be active, just as active as all other classes!? this would force them to actually stear and move their ships (yeah, I know, a drag in a Warships title...) once in a while, actually move with their fleet (like IRL for you IRL fans) and actually ..... just once in a while ..... actually risk getting spotted and fired upon! 

Dont anyone exept me wonder why the majority of the games these days end up in a CV vs CV duell? Wonder why they are always tha last ship standing? Must be because of their far superior skills ....

And for all you "Carriers was in WW2 and have a place in this game"-guys, how do you feel about submarines? They should have atlest just as big of a part in this game as carriers, right? Think about that for a second ........ another class in the game that can go undetected all game and strike where ever with little to none pre warning! Wouldnt that be great? Then all the DD mains (since DD wont be played for so long) can swith to Submarines mains and go hunt the carriers with zero detection, what a great idea!!!! ...... sorry .... what was that? ..... Oh you want to be the only ones in the game that can do that ....

Most telling point in your video—what would happen if all players got to choose CV vs no CV games?  We all know the answer to that, but we have a bunch of ostriches burying their heads in the sand claiming most of the player base are whining...

• Funny 2

Members
156 posts
30 minutes ago, General_WTSherman said:

Most telling point in your video—what would happen if all players got to choose CV vs no CV games?  We all know the answer to that, but we have a bunch of ostriches burying their heads in the sand claiming most of the player base are whining...

That's the elephant in the room, mate.

We will never, ever see a "No CV" option. Not because WG is against freedom of choice per se, but because they (and the CV fans) know bloody well that it would doom CV's to their own little sandbox.

Would a "No DD" or whatever option be cool too? For me, sure. Why not? Fair is fair.

Pity there isn't a big enough population, even on EU and CIS, to support it without ridiculously long queue times.

Members
96 posts
17 battles
21 hours ago, Skuggsja said:

And the other group who if you check their stats play a LOT of CV games with really good stats and shout down any and all anti cv comments because they are having too much fun blapping surface ships. Dont forget those guys. Or how about the other guys who just dont enjoy the new meta?

31 minutes ago, Hookie_Bell said:

We will never, ever see a "No CV" option. Not because WG is against freedom of choice per se, but because they (and the CV fans) know bloody well that it would doom CV's to their own little sandbox.

Would a "No DD" or whatever option be cool too? For me, sure. Why not? Fair is fair.

Pity there isn't a big enough population, even on EU and CIS, to support it without ridiculously long queue times.

I would almost guarantee players would prefer DD over CV's in their games. The upsides to DDs out weighs the upside to CV's any day of the week.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,987 posts
4,274 battles
On 4/21/2019 at 4:36 AM, Hookie_Bell said:

Just another player that wants to be offered total immunity from CV planes....Yawn.     Also really getting a laugh out of the "guarantee of dbl citadel" by using the sling-shot drop comment.     Probably one of the same players that tells players griping about DDs being OP needs to go out and play them to learn they aren't.       

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
4,303 posts
7,764 battles
5 hours ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

And sure, I guess Amagi played wasent pleased but there is tons of ways he could have countered this, using better positioning himself is one, using spotterplane to blapp cruisers behind islands, or even in smokes for that matted is so eas

Being able to sail your ship behind an island requires no more skill than sailing a CV to a part of the map where they won't be spotted.  The Island marker does the rest for you.  And try to hit a maneuvering target with tier VI or VIII torps or rockets... but more on that later.

The ship angle mod gives you more accurate information than the minimap by an order of magnitude.  The minimap tells you the ship is angled, not whether or not they are in the autobounce zone.  Nice try though.

The bottom line is you have no credibility complaining about how OP CVs are seeing as you have never played a single battle in one.  You have no idea how limited their damage is and how fragile the planes are when red players know what they are doing.  In fact you have only played 11 games in tier 7 and none beyond, so I don't think you are qualified to be speaking on the subject at all.  You are truly great at artillery ships of tier 7 and below, but beyond that you are in the weeds.

And for the record I don't enjoy CVs... either playing them or playing against them. I find them boring to play and (sometimes) maddening to play against. I think 2 CVs in a battle is a terrible idea and I get just as frustrated as anyone else playing against a good CV player that focuses on me.  But I do my best to adjust my play style and re-equip my ships to deal with it as best I can.  What I don't do is post youtube videos complaining about a class of ships that I have never even played because I don't get to play the way I am used to playing..

Edited by JCC45
  • Cool 1

[TF-60]
Members
375 posts
10,909 battles
1 hour ago, Hookie_Bell said:

The space battles essentially gave us  DD vs DD arena—it was well populated and a blast