You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

No Idea Whether This Is An Issue

5 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,005 posts

If it is I'll remove it all let me know please,   The offer mentioned in the link is at least partly due the Notre Dame Fire

Members
2,436 posts
10,179 battles

Just post the darn link. I dont want to watch that thing. 

Edit: Its the free copy of Assassins Creed btw folks, why OP couldnt just say that idk.

Edited by Octavian_of_Roma
  • Cool 2

Members
900 posts
3,912 battles

Is this you? If it is Ffs quit trying to schill your video and just sum it up for us if you have something to say.  If it isnt you should know better. 

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,005 posts
10 minutes ago, T_O_dubl_D said:

Is this you? If it is Ffs quit trying to schill your video and just sum it up for us if you have something to say.  If it isnt you should know better. 

10 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Just post the darn link. I dont want to watch that thing. 

Edit: Its the free copy of Assassins Creed btw folks, why OP couldnt just say that idk.

:Smile_great:1ST  No I'm NOT Rhyker (I Wish)2ND I had no idea whether it might be against the rules hence my offer to remove it if it were

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

Members
900 posts
3,912 battles
1 minute ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:1ST  No I'm NOT Rhyker (I Wish)2ND I had no idea whether it might be against the rules hence my offer to remove it if it were

Ok then sorry for being snarky, I think you're fine.  I've seen people post stuff like thos before.  They just post the title as "Off Topic - link for offer inside, etc..." or something like that

• Cool 1