You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

I've Seen and Heard a Lot About Paper Ships

5 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,010 posts

:cap_cool:So is this next?  And if it is how many of you will buy it?  And with so many other paper ships in the game how much difference does anything new make?  I also included some newer ones and even a Fantasy version I foundhttps://thekristoffersuniverseinwar.fandom.com/wiki/Project_1143,7_Ulyanovsk

Russian_Carrier_.png

Russian_Carrier_#2.png

Russian_Carrer_#3.png

Russian_Carrier_#4.png

[H_]
Members
2,438 posts

If there is no link to World War Two, there is no reason to be here....  Paper ships are the next phase of a mature and stagnated game....  The real money is with the "Like" generation and the "Boomers' have been abandoned.  The kids don't study WW2 at all and have no cultural ties nor living family ties to the outcome of WW2....  A great number of their Great Grandparents are gone.....  All they care about is constant stimulation and Mommy and Daddies money............  It's where we are as a world and this game is adapting to what the kids want.

OK, there is a simple choice:  do or do not !  We've stopped spending.  We've stopped recruiting.  And, the game will either acknowledge that drop in revenue or they won't !  No did deal guys, there are a lot of neat games out there !!!!

Do or do not is your choice !  So, have fun until it ceases to be................fun.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,753 posts
18,180 battles
21 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

If there is no link to World War Two, there is no reason to be here....  Paper ships are the next phase of a mature and stagnated game....  The real money is with the "Like" generation and the "Boomers' have been abandoned.  The kids don't study WW2 at all and have no cultural ties nor living family ties to the outcome of WW2....  A great number of their Great Grandparents are gone.....  All they care about is constant stimulation and Mommy and Daddies money............  It's where we are as a world and this game is adapting to what the kids want.

OK, there is a simple choice:  do or do not !  We've stopped spending.  We've stopped recruiting.  And, the game will either acknowledge that drop in revenue or they won't !  No did deal guys, there are a lot of neat games out there !!!!

Do or do not is your choice !  So, have fun until it ceases to be................fun.

Uh chill.  The OP had a fun post.  Take your hate out of the game and out of the forums.  Frankly, i wish more of the players who state they were leaving, would.

[H_]
Members
2,438 posts
6 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Uh chill.  The OP had a fun post.  Take your hate out of the game and out of the forums.  Frankly, i wish more of the players who state they were leaving, would.

I don't hate.....please, chose another word.  I am concerned for this game because many of us have friends that have left the game.....  And, your last sentence is just wrong !  We need people to stay !!!  Or, the game survives on a low population and "just gets along..."  We all have opinions my friend and I'm just concerned that WG may have gone too far.........that's all....  Be well.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,932 posts
8,256 battles

I would have been happier with the Soviet battleships if they had given us a pre-Dreadnought to honour that aspect of the Russian battleship navy that actually fought with honour against its own kind.

I was prepared to put up with the Graf Zeppelin because she was at least half-finished and aircraft were designed and built specifically to serve on her. She's one of the great historical what-ifs and why-didn't-they's.

I am not happy at all with having a carrier arm in this game for a nation that never operated any sort of carrier until after I finished school.