Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheWhiteRaven

Retiring my Enterprise as of now #bragpost

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
109 posts
4,753 battles

Holy hell. Finally hit 40 battles without uberscrewing myself over and managed to snag the #1 spot for Enterprise drivers from @Addison_Wang, however briefly. :D

641662255_Screenshot(113).thumb.png.0cf08b56baf9d7858e28ac686258860e.png

Definitely braggy, but I've never been "#1" at any part of any game for any length of time, so damned right I'm bragging (I realize full well that I'll be bumped very soon... unless @Gaishu_Isshoku and like 50 other people retire from the game...). :D

That said, Enterprise is a beast of a ship. Learn her well. AP bombs are highly underrated. Floods and fires are usually my main damage and easily stacked if you play strategically. 

I ALMOST screwed myself hard. Game #35 had a constant ping of 350-500ms (high latency is BAD for CVs, far worse than any other class). 12k damage in that game, tanked me by 150 PR points. Managed to pull off some nice final games to #40 and nearly got back to 3k PR. 

LOVE this ship. LOVE the CV rework. Love playing with and against all you other fine folk. Have a great weekend!

Edited by TheWhiteRaven
  • Cool 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,555
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,390 posts
11,904 battles

Congratulations.
6B2KxB1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
572
[WOLF6]
Members
1,343 posts
4,130 battles
59 minutes ago, TheWhiteRaven said:

Holy hell. Finally hit 40 battles without uberscrewing myself over and managed to snag the #1 spot for Enterprise drivers from @Addison_Wang, however briefly. :D

641662255_Screenshot(113).thumb.png.0cf08b56baf9d7858e28ac686258860e.png

Definitely braggy, but I've never been "#1" at any part of any game for any length of time, so damned right I'm bragging (I realize full well that I'll be bumped very soon... unless @Gaishu_Isshoku and like 50 other people retire from the game...). :D

That said, Enterprise is a beast of a ship. Learn her well. AP bombs are highly underrated. Floods and fires are usually my main damage and easily stacked if you play strategically. 

I ALMOST screwed myself hard. Game #35 had a constant ping of 350-500ms (high latency is BAD for CVs, far worse than any other class). 12k damage in that game, tanked me by 150 PR points. Managed to pull off some nice final games to #40 and nearly got back to 3k PR. 

LOVE this ship. LOVE the CV rework. Love playing with and against all you other fine folk. Have a great weekend!

Damn nice job Raven. Very much agree that the AP bombs are one of the finest features of the ship. +1! I think best I've ever managed is 160k or so. Not sure what my WR is in it.

Edited by Sumseaman
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
61 posts
13,544 battles

Reeeeee, I dropped from 3200 PR to where I am now cause I played on the weekends. ;-; Good job mate, at least I was up there for a couple days. I’ve moved on to Saipan. Race to the leaderboards?

8DDABC67-E8EB-4746-8D50-C7A0493A0F38.thumb.jpeg.d10fca7b61b2b0bafa92ed761fc319d2.jpeg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,258
[SOV]
Members
2,921 posts
2 hours ago, TheWhiteRaven said:

Holy hell. Finally hit 40 battles without uberscrewing myself over and managed to snag the #1 spot for Enterprise drivers from @Addison_Wang, however briefly. :D

641662255_Screenshot(113).thumb.png.0cf08b56baf9d7858e28ac686258860e.png

Definitely braggy, but I've never been "#1" at any part of any game for any length of time, so damned right I'm bragging (I realize full well that I'll be bumped very soon... unless @Gaishu_Isshoku and like 50 other people retire from the game...). :D

That said, Enterprise is a beast of a ship. Learn her well. AP bombs are highly underrated. Floods and fires are usually my main damage and easily stacked if you play strategically. 

I ALMOST screwed myself hard. Game #35 had a constant ping of 350-500ms (high latency is BAD for CVs, far worse than any other class). 12k damage in that game, tanked me by 150 PR points. Managed to pull off some nice final games to #40 and nearly got back to 3k PR. 

LOVE this ship. LOVE the CV rework. Love playing with and against all you other fine folk. Have a great weekend!

Thays amazing!!

How do you info like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
109 posts
4,753 battles
9 hours ago, Addison_Wang said:

Reeeeee, I dropped from 3200 PR to where I am now cause I played on the weekends. ;-; Good job mate, at least I was up there for a couple days. I’ve moved on to Saipan. Race to the leaderboards?

8DDABC67-E8EB-4746-8D50-C7A0493A0F38.thumb.jpeg.d10fca7b61b2b0bafa92ed761fc319d2.jpeg

Ha! Nah, I do love Saipan, but I won't be able to keep up in her. I'm too aggressive/careless to save enough planes throughout the match (that's what I love about Enterprise so much: fast plane regen). :D

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
109 posts
4,753 battles

@Addison_Wang - Nice try sir. :D

182022368_Screenshot(114).thumb.png.e1bd57e8ce02df8380d29b4fa2d7b3d1.png

600685079_Screenshot(115).thumb.png.ad5b3d4dd07bf94efb2fbccaee5dec31.png

Heard your clan was gonna kick you out if you didn't take #1 back. :cap_haloween:

But seriously. This ship is so stupid fun it should be illegal. Probably is and will be nerfed soon. I'll cry, WG. Don't do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
61 posts
13,544 battles
6 hours ago, TheWhiteRaven said:

@Addison_Wang - Nice try sir. :D

182022368_Screenshot(114).thumb.png.e1bd57e8ce02df8380d29b4fa2d7b3d1.png

600685079_Screenshot(115).thumb.png.ad5b3d4dd07bf94efb2fbccaee5dec31.png

Heard your clan was gonna kick you out if you didn't take #1 back. :cap_haloween:

But seriously. This ship is so stupid fun it should be illegal. Probably is and will be nerfed soon. I'll cry, WG. Don't do it.

Wat? I’ve heard of no such thing >.>

And lol thought I slipped it in there. Yeah the thing is a bit too powerful (heh). Too bad I don’t have time for the foreseeable future to reclaim it :/.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
291
[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
692 posts
5,443 battles

Nice! Top spot is always nice.

 

Got to see @JustAdapt completely smash my Kaga top spot in addition to dropping to third in Enterprise. 
Enterprise seems to be the easier one of the two, so it looks like Enterprise is coming out of retirement for me.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,024
Members
1,726 posts
12,446 battles
On 4/20/2019 at 10:15 PM, TheWhiteRaven said:

Holy hell. Finally hit 40 battles without uberscrewing myself over and managed to snag the #1 spot for Enterprise 

641662255_Screenshot(113).thumb.png.0cf08b56baf9d7858e28ac686258860e.png

Definitely braggy, but I've never been "#1" at any part of any game for any length of time, so damned right I'm bragging (I realize full well that I'll be bumped very soon...)

Give me a week, I am motivated now :fish_viking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,341 posts
3,206 battles

Eh? I'm not even on the board anymore? Well hell, guess I better dust off the Big E again!

Edited by Frenotx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,024
Members
1,726 posts
12,446 battles
On 4/22/2019 at 5:00 PM, TheWhiteRaven said:

 Nice try sir. :D

182022368_Screenshot(114).thumb.png.e1bd57e8ce02df8380d29b4fa2d7b3d1.png

600685079_Screenshot(115).thumb.png.ad5b3d4dd07bf94efb2fbccaee5dec31.png

Heard your clan was gonna kick you out if you didn't take #1 back. :cap_haloween:

But seriously. This ship is so stupid fun it should be illegal. Probably is and will be nerfed soon. I'll cry, WG. Don't do it.

Done.
28be1402b4afa17e37ce49b7e9a6c3f7.png

Edited by JustAdapt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,117
[STW-M]
Members
3,336 posts
7,825 battles

Very impressive!

Do you have any tips for Enterprise and CVs in general? I'm personally having difficulty making CVs work, mostly with aiming and managing AA exposure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×