Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ocoda

Alpha and Bravo clans

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

45
[PLDN]
Members
214 posts

we cant access our Alpha clan anyone know whats up with that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[PLDN]
Members
214 posts

here's the issue we've been running Alpha and all of a sudden its now Bravo 

 

2019-04-20 (2).png

2019-04-20 (3).png

Edited by Ocoda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,976
[SYN]
Members
7,449 posts
12,651 battles

@Ocoda

It auto switches at times, not sure all the triggers, but in previous seasons having the division leader leave the division (therefor auto passing leadership) would cause the tag to change. Tonight having a member disconnect also changed it on us.

Locking/Unlocking the div has also changed it on us. So play around with these and other combinations, best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[PLDN]
Members
214 posts
9 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

@Ocoda

It auto switches at times, not sure all the triggers, but in previous seasons having the division leader leave the division (therefor auto passing leadership) would cause the tag to change. Tonight having a member disconnect also changed it on us.

Locking/Unlocking the div has also changed it on us. So play around with these and other combinations, best of luck.

so this is an in-game bug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,976
[SYN]
Members
7,449 posts
12,651 battles
18 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

so this is an in-game bug

Yea, been around since they first added the Bravo team, never saw it being an issue for clans like yours without the upgrade before though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[PLDN]
Members
214 posts
22 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Yea, been around since they first added the Bravo team, never saw it being an issue for clans like yours without the upgrade before though.

We cannot control weather we are in Bravo or Alpha for our clan battles and it just jumps from one to the other without letting us control it and its making it very difficult to move up the leagues. very frustrating. 2 days in a row I've created a ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,030
[N-W-T]
Members
1,719 posts
7,021 battles
35 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

We cannot control weather we are in Bravo or Alpha for our clan battles and it just jumps from one to the other without letting us control it and its making it very difficult to move up the leagues. very frustrating. 2 days in a row I've created a ticket

It's not the most intuitive process to change rating. You have to right click on the rating and it will allow you to switch between them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,976
[SYN]
Members
7,449 posts
12,651 battles
1 hour ago, Ocoda said:

We cannot control weather we are in Bravo or Alpha for our clan battles and it just jumps from one to the other without letting us control it and its making it very difficult to move up the leagues. very frustrating. 2 days in a row I've created a ticket

Did any of my tips work? You should be able to manipulate what tag you are under. Support is unlikely to be of much help, they generally refuse to even acknowledge problems exist let alone fix any.

1 hour ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

It's not the most intuitive process to change rating. You have to right click on the rating and it will allow you to switch between them. 

They don't have any clan HQ upgrades so they can't change from A to B. They shouldn't have a B at all but there is a bug that's is causing problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[PLDN]
Members
214 posts
On 4/21/2019 at 10:43 PM, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Did any of my tips work? You should be able to manipulate what tag you are under. Support is unlikely to be of much help, they generally refuse to even acknowledge problems exist let alone fix any.

They don't have any clan HQ upgrades so they can't change from A to B. They shouldn't have a B at all but there is a bug that's is causing problems.

we finally got enough to up the next level on the clan and can now control what division were in but before that we could not do anything

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×