You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

Members
1,484 posts
9,774 battles
5 minutes ago, LGBTQ_DatingApp said:

I would like to thank WG for refusing to fix their game, nothing but FPS drops and CTD since the last 2 updates.

Solid state hard drives, a non stone age pc and a decent internet provider especially will fix this, so that stutters are infrequent.

• Cool 2

[PHD]
Members
637 posts
2,914 battles
5 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

Solid state hard drives, a non stone age pc and a decent internet provider especially will fix this, so that stutters are infrequent.

Maybe WG needs to update their PC requirements specs. 

• Cool 1

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,692 posts
3,560 battles

Off topic, buy its times like these that I wish people wernt so stuck up. All it would take is Fem or Kami to comment 'your welcome' and it would make my week:Smile_veryhappy:

[PVE]
Members
973 posts
31,015 battles
47 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

I have a old PC and the game works just fine it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,347 posts
11,851 battles
1 hour ago, LGBTQ_DatingApp said:

I would like to thank WG for refusing to fix their game, nothing but FPS drops and CTD since the last 2 updates.

Have you started a ticket with support? Have you shut down all the unnecessary stuff that is running in the background? Have you removed mods?

Members
1,484 posts
9,774 battles
5 hours ago, cecill611 said:

I have a old PC and the game works just fine it.

Not saying it won't, notice I emphasized a good internet connection. As someone else mentioned, closing down background apps might help, and removing mods. Running a virus scan and updating/checking the files on the WG loader might help too.

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
929 posts
7,697 battles

I have a pretty late model gaming PC. Even upgraded my RAM recently for shitsNgiggles and have noticed FPS drops A LOT more frequently. My internet is about as good as it gets. The only difference is in THE GAME. So all the "your computer is a piece of crap" posters can stuff it. It's a legit complaint.

Edited by FitsHeSits

Members
998 posts
5,461 battles
6 hours ago, _Rumple_ said:

Hey... dont you question my choice to run this on a rigged apple IIe.... thems fightin' words...