You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

Warspite: The Old Grey Lady

4 comments in this topic

Members
4,081 posts
9,035 battles

Warspite.jpg.60511e03039200a8000f7f9b430f4cba.jpg

Warspite players past and present, pls give me your latest impressions of how she is doing with the latest patches.

Thank-you.

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
517 posts

As a coop main it's limited to opinion . But with that said she's a solid operations ship. Good secondaries and still  great guns. Turret traverse is still solar system timed but better than her sister ship QE. Which her guns still take a full rotation if Jupiter around the sun to get em aligned.  . Lol

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[REVY]
Members
1,521 posts
9,578 battles

One of the first times I took her out way back when (her first release), I sank a cruiser from long range in one salvo, a hit and 2 cits.

Last time I took her out (about a week or so back), again scored a kill on a long range salvo.

She can still fight it out in randoms. Time hasn't been that good to her, but she is still functional.

[DOW]
Members
672 posts
3,943 battles

Recently I refit my Warspite for PvP duty (previously coop and operations only), and to my surprise she severely underperformed New Mexico (46k vs 55k damage/match). Both are secondary build and I push aggressively with the team:

1893007444_NMvWarspite.thumb.png.c5bc8ef91fabd67422b16c8cfa834446.png

My interpretation is that Warspite's 8 accurate main guns are the best for standoff-type matches. In aggressive pushing, New Mexico's 12 guns are significantly more capable in outputting damage. I'm considering buying Arizona (or an even-more-OP T6 if one is released) for competitive PvP at tier 6. Arizona is essentially a New Mexico with more accurate main guns.

De rien.

Edited by _Marines