Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[OGW]
[OGW]
Members
11 posts
4,576 battles

I do NOT like the way wow has messed up the CV! I'm not a pilot! I had 6 CV's and now I don't Very unhappy with the Game. 

• Cool 2

[KNCOL]
[KNCOL]
Members
505 posts
1,574 battles

Ok

[KAPPA]
Members
1,387 posts
6,374 battles
12 minutes ago, Pappy_Morgan said:

I do NOT like the way wow has messed up the CV! I'm not a pilot! I had 6 CV's and now I don't Very unhappy with the Game. 

Well, too bad so few actually liked them enough to play. It kinda forced their hand to do something, and as they can't outright remove them due to premiums no matter how much people whine, a rework was inevitable and has been in the works for well over a year.

[SALVO]
Members
21,706 posts
22,016 battles
42 minutes ago, Pappy_Morgan said:

And I and many others didn't like the way RTS CVs were handled because we didn't want to be some carrier admiral looking over a bleeping map table down in the carrier's CIC.  We want to actually see the battle and the ships against whom we're fighting.  And think that this rework's basic concept was a great thing!!!

[OGW]
[OGW]
Members
11 posts
4,576 battles

CV commanders don't fly, they command the pilots that are assigned to their Ship?

[OGW]
[OGW]
Members
11 posts
4,576 battles

Would be nice if there was some sort of training, I have watched the video's and still have The Ranger, But I just can't seem to get it?

Sign in to follow this